feredy fazbare

I finally got a job at Freddy Fazbear's pizza... and this place looks like a shit shack. Shit. As fuck. In the fucking night it's ransed. Disgusting. and my interviewer was rude as fuck too.

bitch called me fucking cucked orb like no shut the fuck i'm gonna make it to the damn alumni you watch my ass.

So like i was in the office or something and then I looked through the camera and fucking FREDDY FAZBEAR was looking at me and omg i was so scared, his face was so hot... so dominating...

I got lost in his eyes, his terrifying, uncanny, gorgeous eyes.

I never even payed attention, nor to my job, nor to the fast fucking chica running at mach speed torward my fucking door I damn near fucking died there.

then when i finally saw her obese cupcake eating ass i shut the door just in time for her head to be stuck inbetween and get popped off like she was a french royalty. L.

and her head was fucking twitching there like a half-dead cockroach

well that got me to be alert because i did not fucking want that to happen again. but then I saw his eyes... freddy fazbear's gorgeous fucking eyes... i wish he would lie down in bed with me...

and then my shift was over and he suddenly shut down and collapsed on the floor like a paralyzed person being shoved out of their wheelchair

I was leaving when I thought to myself... wow.... maybe I should come here more often... to see freddy's lustrous face..........