Chapter 20: The End

Enjoy! This is the final chapter there will be some spin-offs/ extra chapters!

Recap:

I then closed my eyes. 'Sun breathing, the Thirteenth form'. I then rushed and sliced Muzan's head off. He coughs out blood. I then realized what I did. I sighed and plopped onto the floor. I then closed my eyes.

Present:

Muichiro POV

I opened my eyes and saw Muzan consuming Y/N. I widened my eyes. 

"No! Y/N!" it was too late Muzan took Y/N over, everyone woke up and realized what happened.

"If we don't stop Muzan, he will destroy us all over again!" Giyuu yelled

We all fought against Muzan...again.

Y/N POV

I woke up in darkness. I heard voices everywhere.

"Y/N!"

"Good morning Y/N..." I heard a voice

"Muzan!" I yelled

"It seems your friends want to help...But can you break out?"

"Yes, I can!" I yelled at him

"But how about all the guilt that your carrying?" He askes, my eyes widened, I then remembered all the dead people I saw when fighting Muzan, I couldn't protect them. Then I saw the light where people's hands were reaching towards me. I tried to reach towards the light, but I felt the weight pulling me back down. I started crying. 'I don't deserve to live...' I then felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

"No! Y/N please!" it was Muichiro "Please don't leave me! I need you!"

I was then pulled out and I woke up with my normal body and Muzan fading away for real this time. I was kneeling and hugging Muichiro and everyone around us was looking at us. He hugged me back. 

"I love you..." he says, my eyes widen

"I love you too..." I then looked at him and tears ran down our faces, we then kissed each other, we broke off and we chuckled a bit

"Y-Y/N..." Mitsuri sobs, every hashira, the trio even Nezuko hugs and embraces me

"We thought we were going to lose you..." Shinobu cries

"Ah, I'm fine guys..." I reassured them, I then struggled to breathe "Guys...I can't breathe..."

"Ah sorry!" Shinobu says

A Couple of Hours Later At the Rengoku Estate:

Y/N POV

I saw my father watering the plants. I smiled slightly, I then also saw Senjuro and Kyojuro helping him out. I then walked towards them and they noticed me, I smiled. Their eyes widen and they ran towards me.

"Y/N!" they all shouted, they then hugged me, I then looked up into the sky, 'Mom do you see us? We are one happy family again...We are okay now...'

We then all walked back into the house and started cooking. I taught my dad how to roast sweet potatoes and make miso soup.

"Nii-san! Stop putting oil on the pan! There's enough already!" I shouted at Kyojuro "You're going to start another fire!"

"Ehe..." he says smiling, I smiled gently back at him

"Even Nii-chan is better than you Nii-san, at least he knows how to cook something..." I scoffed and chuckled, I then invited all of the Hashiras over to eat a large supper and the trios, including Nezuko too

"Nezuko!? You can talk?!" I exclaimed and squished her cheeks together

"Yes!" she exclaims happily

"Oh my god! Your so cute!" I then ruffled her hair "Come in! Come and eat!"

All of the Hashiras entered except for Muichiro. 

"Huh, where can he be?" I looked around, I then felt someone poking my shoulder, it was Muichiro, he was holding a bouquet of cherry blossoms.

"Hey Y/N..." he then pecks me on the forehead, I blushed and took the flowers, I pecked him on the cheek too. We then walked into the house together holding hands. In the end, we were happy and even took a photo of all of us together. 

Thank you.
Thank you Mitsuri for teaching me kindness.
Thank you, Shinobu for your intelligence.
Thank you Giyuu for your bravery.
Thank you, Tengen for your flamboyance.
Thank you, Obanai for your trust.
Thank you, Sanemi for your criticism.
Thank you, Gyomei for your wisdom.

Thank you, Oyakata-sama for your respect.

Thank you, Tanjiro, Nezuko for a sibling's love.
Thank you, Zenitsu and Inosuke for teaching friendship.

Thank you, Nii-san Nii-chan for showing care.
Thank you, father, for teaching me hardships.
Thank you, mother, for a mother's care and beauty.

And thank you Muichiro...for teaching me, love.

Thank you to everybody who has read The Mist and the Sun and keeping me motivated to write more. I hope you've enjoyed the journey!