Relationships

When Anthony was done throwing his temper-tantrum, I made my way into my room and got dressed for breakfast. I threw on an Aerosmith hoodie and some black jeans. I was having a fairly good hair day, so I didn't wear my signature beanie. Plus any added pressure on my head was just going to make this hangover worse.

I grabbed my emergency stash of extra strength Tylenol and walked out of the room.

"Here, Ryan." I popped three pills in my mouth then tossed the bottle to Ryan.

"Two or three, y/n?"

"The bottle says two, but you better make it three."

Ryan took the Tylenol then tossed it to Dallon, then Dallon tossed it to Anthony.

"I'm gonna hit the shower before we leave, if your guys don't mind to wait up for a few more minutes". Anthony shouted from the kitchen

"No problem. I still need to get dressed." Ryan stood up and went in his room as Anthony made his way to overtake the bathroom.

"I need a smoke. Y/n, are you coming?" Dallon pulled a carton of cigarettes from his pocket and walked towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah. On my way."

I grabbed my phone and cigarettes and shoved them in my pocket. I followed Dallon out the door and down the stairs. We made our way outside and found a seat on the stairway to the appartment entrance.

I pulled out my cigarettes and realized I didn't have a lighter. I had my cigarette in my mouth, and turned to ask Dallon for a light but he was already waiting with the flame lit next to my face.

"You read my mind". I said as he lit my cigarette

"No, I stole your lighter off the counter, so I knew you wouldn't have one."

"That makes a lot more sense."

I blew out a puff of smoke and pulled out my phone as Dallon did the same. He scrolled through his phone, then let out a soft chuckle.

"Something wrong?" I asked

"Eh, I just ended a four year relationship." He let out softly.

"Shit, are you okay?" There was disappointment in my tone. Even if he had broken up with his girlfriend, I'm sure it would take him a while to get over her.

He took a long drag of his cigarette then leaned back on the steps. "Well why should I care? It wasn't my relationship."

I took a deep breath of relief, then leaned back to be even with Dallon.

"Do you even have a girl back home? You know, someone that the band should be worried about? Are you going to have to go running back to her every two shows?"

"Are you sure it's the band that's worried about a girlfriend, or is it you y/n?" Dallon looked me straight in the eyes and smirked.

Luckily, Ryan and Anthony came walking out or I probably would have died from embarrassment. Either Dallon was a cocky asshole, or he could tell I was into him.

I gave an akward cough to break the silence, then Anthony and Ryan started a conversation as if nothing had happened. And as far as they knew, nothing did.

We made our way a few blocks down the street to the nearest diner still serving breakfast. I had nearly forgot about having a job to attend to, but luckily I was already dressed and still had an hour to spare until I had to clock in at 1.

We all sat down and ordered the same thing; black coffee. Anthony, of course, asked for creamer.

"So, I know we're all hungover and tired, but does anyone have a plan of where to go from here?" Ryan asked suddenly