1

Demi's POV

"Kelsey!" I shout out with tears in my eyes and my hands shaking violently.

"Is it done? Can I come in?" I hear her voice from outside of the bathroom door and I nod as I stare down intently at the two white sticks. "Demi?" She calls again and that's when I realize she can't see me. I unlock the door and she walks in quickly glancing down at where my eyes were. "Oh my god." She whispers and I nod sniffling.

"Congratulations

"Congratulations." She then says looking up at me and I shake my head wiping my tears.

"I can't be pregnant kels. I-I can't. I'm on tour, I'm finally single. I.. I can't do this." I mumble as I walk backwards towards the bathtub as I sit down on the edge of it and put my head in my hands.

"You've always wanted to be a mother Demi." She says sitting down next to me as the tears continue to fall and my mind races.

"Not now. I'm twenty four. I'm not ready to be a mom. That's why Wilmer and I broke up. I wasn't ready for all of that." I whisper with a small break in my voice.

"You two will be amazing parents though. I know you guys will be fine." She says placing her hand on my back and I shake my head again.

"I don't even know if it's his." I mumble completely defeated and ashamed.

"Okay, lets try and not freak out Demi. Who have you had sex with in the last two months I guess?" She asks and I shrug not knowing what to think right now. My head is all over the place.

"I uhm.. Wilmer, Luke and Odell." I finally answer once I had finally calmed down enough to even think.

"Okay. Did you use protection with any of them?" She asks and I nod.

"With Wilmer only sometimes. We would forget sometimes." I answer as I finally look up and my eyes immediately locking on the pregnancy tests sitting on the counter.

"What about Luke and Odell?" She asks and I sigh heavily.

"I know I did with Luke because I made him." I say nodding. "And Odell.. I don't remember." I continue slightly ashamed once again. "But I know I can get pregnant with condoms still. My doctor told me that when I stopped my birth control pills, but I still didn't get any other protection. It could be any of theirs." I then whisper shaking my head.

"I'm sure there's a way to figure this out. For now I think you definitely need to tell them. At least Odell and Wilmer. Maybe they remember if you used condoms." She tells me and I groan.

"I don't want to tell any of them until I know. Especially not Wilmer. He always got really weird when we talked about kids. There has to be a way for me to find out." I say standing up again as I start pacing the bathroom.

"There is, but I think it's dangerous Demi." She says and I look over at her with furrowed brows. "My friend a couple years ago was in this same situation. They did a test on the baby when it was still in her stomach and she lost it. You can't do this until your in the second trimester though. That's probably a month from now. I'm sure you're only six to eight weeks." She explains and I take a deep breath closing my eyes.