5

"Boss, It was just a rat. Not sure how the door broke though. But everything else is fine." He said on his phone as he walked outside the office.

Even after the man left, jisung and lee know stayed in that position as they stared at each other. For some reason they felt like they knew each other or have met in the past, but couldn't remember.

Lee know felt a sharp pain in his head, he held his head and got up. He shut his eyes tightly, scenes of something flashing through his mind quickly but couldn't quite hold on to what it was. Once the pain went he opened his eyes.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Jisung asked with concern scrawled over his face as he stood up and walked close to lee know.

"I don't know. i felt a weird pain in my head. It never happened to me before.." lee know said.

"Aren't you a ghost? Then how did you touch me? And i think you had a headache. But ghost aren't suppose to have headaches unless.." jisung said, lee know looked at him curiousky at what he was about to say next.

"Unless you are becoming a human!" Jisung replied with an excited face. Lee know frowned.

"That's a dumbest thing i have ever heard Mr han." Lee know stated as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, i was just joking. You said that you lost memories then maybe you are getting bakc your memories that's why you got the headache but i don't know about the reason you could touch me though." Jisung said as he rubbed his chin trying to think of more reasons but to no avail.

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, you should probably go now since it's might not be safe for you to stay here." Lee know said with concern in his tone even though he tried not to sound worried.

"Alright. Thanks for helping me. I would love to help you find your memories or help you for something else." Jisung offered.

"No, i don't need any help. You should leave now." Lee know said with an indifferent tone.

"Can't you come with me? I mean not in that way you know..you have been stuck here and have been alone for many years.." jisung said trying not to show his sadness but his voice betrayed him.

"I have tried many times to leave this place but have failed. I have been alone and i won't mind being alone again." He said with a slight smile that made him look like he was happy but his eyes revealed sadness.

"I see..i wish i could come again tomorrow but this place is far from where i live.." jisung sighed sorrow on his face.

"It's okay, i don't need you to come. Even if you come those people will for sure find you next time. They don't seem like good people." Lee know asserted.

"Do you know those people?" Jisung asked. Since lee know have lived here, he might know those people. But lee know only shook his head.

"Okay then i will leave. Bye." Jisung smiled and unconsciously extended his hand to lee know, forgetting that he was a ghost.

Lee know accepted his handshake and this time his hand didn't go through jisung's hand. They both smiled slightly.

"Bye." Lee know said as jisung nodded at him before he left with the old book he found "Crimes of blossom elementary school" along with him.

Lee know stared at his hand, a sad smile curved on his face. He remembered when he covered jisung's mouth, his soft lips touching his palm. When he shook his hand with soft palm of jisung's.

His happiness didn't last long. Why did he even expect jisung to stay with him here. He had always been alone since he remembered and forever would be alone. He let out a sad chuckle.
____________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know whether you enjoyed this by voting or commenting so that i can make similiar stories or make more stories of this ship.