Tempting

Prologue:

"Mr. Styles, my dad could come home soon. We could get caught." I say, my voice barely above a whisper.

His lips plant wet kisses, trailing them from my lips to neck. I try to suppress the moans by biting my lip.

"Don't hold back, baby girl. Let me hear you." His voice rasps.

The sound of his voice makes me wet. I feel my juices dripping down my thigh already. His strong hands wrap around my bare thigh, squeezing them. His long slender fingers dance up my leg. I whimper at the thought of what he could do with those fingers.

Mr. Styles' teeth graze my neck. He lightly kisses me, and the gesture make me wither under his touch. His finger crawl up and down my arm, igniting this fire I can't ignore.

"Please do something," I groan.

He pulls away, leaving me gasping for air. His intimidating green eyes find my dull green ones. They're full of lust, desire, and seduction.

"Good things come to those who wait, baby girl. Do Daddy a favor and get on your knees." His voice rasped.

I find myself becoming hypnotized by his eyes. My body loses control of itself. It's like I have no say so in what it does. I'm on my knees in front of him.

Our moment is quickly ended by the front door closing. I look up at Mr. Styles, "What are we going to do?" I ask.

He picks me up with his hands.

"I want you to be a good girl. Can you do that?" he asks.

I give him the most innocent look I can muster up.

"Yes, Daddy."

+

Hello! I'm restarting this story. Im sorry if you didn't want me to, but I really didn't like the plot.

Wanna hear a pick up line?

If you were a bogey, I would pick you first. ;)

I got to go. The first chapter should be up soon.

Bye:)