i hate you

Jasmine😐

After thinking about how I got here I got it all together.

Youngboy did this to me...   why would he do this to me..    I thought shedding some tears.

I saw some roses on the side of my bed so I picked them up and read the card with them.

"Sorry , kentrell / youngboy "

I instantly ripped the card up and broke and tore the roses.

It was time to go home my dad told me.

I got up out the bed and took the elevator with my dad and he drove me home.

The whole ride was silent.

"How was the party dad" I asked trying to start a convo

"It was fine I guess" he said looking pissed off

I was gonna asked him what's wrong but that would be dum.

Skip to Monday moring.

Jasmine 🙄☹

I didn't want to go to school today but I didn't have a choice.  My dad drove me to school as usual but atleast he isnt working after hours today so I was cooling.

We pull up to school I was honestly wishing he pick me up early already.

I walked into the building and got stares and sad looks from people.

I just ignored them and headed to class.

...

Jasmine sat down and starting doing her work assigned on the computer.  "You ok?"  Some random light skin girl asked me.

"Sure"  Jasmine said

That was weird but anyways

"Kentrell and sent her a note on a piece of paper."  She didn't even open it she just threw it away.

He kept trying to talk to her but not with his voice.

He sent more notes started plucking her laying on her and everything and she still didn't talk to him.

Passing period..

They got to walk through the school during passing period.

She got up and headed to the secret bathroom nobody really goes to. Kentrell got up and followed her.

He slammed her into the wall.

"Why is you acting like that I said sorry"

He said all up on her

"You didn't SAY sorry."

She said rolling her eyes.

"I gave you roses that ain't enough?" He said folding his arms

"I rather you tell me sorry to my face. Know what leave me the fuck alone wprry about your girlfriend" she said tryna walk off getting slammed back into into wall.

"Ugh"

"Stop fucking playing with me" he said holding her arm harshly

"I'm not playing with you. You playing with yo self."  She said mugging him while  getting out of his grip walking away .

I started becoming friends with the red head. ASHLEY

"I don't want to press charges but I do I don't knowww what to doo" I said

"Just think about it"  she said patting my back

Das Ashley

"And the fact I started having a Lil crush on him omg" she said covering her face.

She was sitting by Chloe just to talk.   But he was eas dropping the whole time.

after school

Kentrell💀🌚

I was mad asf all day when I heard her and Ashley talking shit.

I go on live venting and shit.

"This dum ass bitch Wana press charges on me when I said sorry" he said mugging the camera.  

"And ha messy and friend put it into her head  fucking dum bitch don't even know how we be"

"She don't know how we be ten"

" if that pussy bitch wan say sum tomorrow shii imma be kn the news again"

"I don't give a fuck if she used to like me or nun of that she being fucking sensitive" he said smoking his blunt.

One of Jasmines old friends sent her the live.

She got on the live.

" Yeah ion give a fuck if she join this bitch fucking play wit me mane"  he said pointing the middle finger to the camera.

JASMINE🤬

I WANT TO KILL HIM HE PUTTING ME ON BLAST AND SHIT🤬.  Making me look dum fuck ass nigga I'm confronting him when I see his bitch ass wrong ass nigga.