Where is he?

Mr. Beast POV

It's been 10 minutes, it's only a 5 minute walk to the new location. Maybe I should call him to see if he's okay.

"Karl :) declined the call"

"Hm that's weird he usually never declines my call" I said to myself. I ask Chandler, Chris, and Nolan if they have seen Karl they all said no. I start to get scared for him. I start to film the video without him hoping he'll come somewhere when recording. 

-timeskip to 3 hours later-

"He didn't show up at all while recording, has he sent anything to you guys?" I ask the boys. They all responded with no. I said bye to all of them before I start heading home, it's 9 when I get home. "Hi Maddy!" I said giving her a kiss. "Hey Jimmy I'm gonna make some soup for dinner if you want some" she tells me. "Yea I'll have some" I respond. "Hey have you seen Karl today?" I ask her. "No I haven't" the blonde responded. "Oh okay" I say. I go to my room seeing Pinky on my bed. I walk over and pet her. I text Karl hoping he'll respond.

-timeskip to a day later-

We all still had no sign of Karl so we decided to tell the police. They asked for what he looked like on the day he went missing, we said we don't know because known of us had seen him that day. But we said he has brown hair, grayish brown eyes, and had his nails painted black the last time we saw him. Then showed a picture of what he looked like when he last posted on Instagram.

They said they will try and find him, which I don't think that'll do much. We all then left and went searching for him around town. Me and Chris decided to go to the location I had first sent him. It was a calm drive there. When we arrived I saw Karl's car there. No one was in it. 

When I looked in the car I saw a half empty water bottle and a few jackets in the back. The car was locked though.

We have been searching for hours and we still had no clue of where he was. 

381 words 

Ty sm for 15 reads :)) The chapter kinda small but I feel like the next one's will be longer. Have a good day/night <33 -Ace :))