Careful

Gregory and I were walking and opened a door to see Chica eating trash? "Gregory c'mon lets leave" I whispered trying not to attract Chica. "Wait..what if we knock down one of those cans to distract her?" Gregory said as he pointed to the cans on a shelf. I knocked some cans down and we made a run for it without getting caught.

"Wow. Way to go Gregory! I guess you're not that bad." I said smiling and seeing his proud face. Turning the corners and walking down the halls we ended up in a red hallway. We barely started walking until we heard the fence behind us being destroyed. It was Montgomery Gator breaking it down and getting ready to chase us. I picked up Gregory and ran out some doors and there was Chica too. I turned towards the staircase and ran as fast as I could even though I could barely keep up. I ran into this security looking room and the doors on both sides closed.

"Y/N and Gregory! You guys made it into a secured security office you should be safe at the moment. Let me make the cameras accessible to you to see what's going. Be careful." We had both looked up from Gregorys Fazbear watch and looked for a way to escape. I saw this obvious big door and opened it. "Gregory! This way." As we were walking, Gregory checked the cameras to see where Chica was at. We slowly turned the corner getting to run as soon as she turned the corner by the exit. She turned and we booked it not turning back. We made it out and saw all the rest of the exits close and sighed. "Freddy how do we get pass these side doors?" I said trying to see if I can try to hop over them.

" You will need to find a pass for it to let it in. I'm sure you'll be able to find it." Freddy responded through the watch. You mentally cried inside and huffed. Gregory and I were carefully searching for a pass until Gregory spoke up. " Hey Y/N. How do you know Freddy and why do you act so weird around him??" I nervously laughed "Well it's actually a boring story I'm just very dramatic haha.. And what do you mean? How else am I supposed to act around a cute bear? You think he's cute right?" Gregory looked at me with a disgusted face and nodded his head yes and walked away.

After minutes of rummaging through presents and bags we found a pass. When we got it to let us through, Freddy told us we needed to upgrade the pass. We had to be careful looking for the machine because Chica was out roaming around. " Y/N we can split up and look in different areas so we find the machine quick!" Gregory said seeming impatient. I frowned and bent down to Gregorys height "That might be too dangerous I don't want you to get hurt." His face changed to a disappointed one so I changed my mind. " But you're strong and cool so I say we split up. Just be very careful not to make any loud noises to attract Chica pinky promise?" His faced was gleaming with happiness " Yes of course!" He went to the left side while I went to explore the right.

I was looking around the gift shops and went upstairs and saw a gate that lead to a daycare? Wow they're very inclusive with this place. As I was about to try and open the gate I heard something drop in the room Gregory was in. Oh shit. I ran so quick down those stairs to head to the room and saw Gregory scared. Chica was behind me so I grabbed Gregory and hid him in this stroller while I quickly hid in a locker hoping Chica didn't spot us. She walked near us and stopped right in front of me. I held me breath until she left and I tried to breath quietly. " Gregory are you ok? Are you hurt?!" He held my hand tightly and stood close to me. I rubbed his head and we went upstairs carefully.

We eventually found the machine and when Gregory had put the pass in it ate it. Fortunately, Gregory found a magnet that he put on the machine that gave us a.. daycare pass. Great. We got caught by Chica for a second but we broke her ankles (not literally)and went through the daycare gate.

(guys... i had all my ideas in my notes and i deleted it... so now i forgot what i needed to write so im literally making everything up on the spot THIS ISNT FUNNY😭😭 my bad if i don't upload im probably rolling around in my bed trying to remember my thoughts 😁❤️)