07

Tw: homophobia, sexual harassment

Days had passed after that incident. Hakkai somehow learned how to accept his sister and Mitsuya's relationship. Tonight, Inui was invited by Takemichi to go to a bar with him and the boys. He is free so he decided to go.

He phoned Koko to let his boyfriend know that he is going out tonight. However, Koko is not picking up. It's been a while since he had a conversation with him. Though Inui is hurt, he doesn't really find it new. They've been together for so long, being ghosted is not really a 'first time'. The blonde just texted him and the other left him on 'delivered'. Besides the fact that he's already hurt for what he have heard at the cemetery, he is being ignored and now he's got to swallow his pride every fucking time.

And just like in a movie, he stared at his closet and tried what fit he was going to end up with. Seishu's favorite part of the day is thinking about what clothes he should wear. The way his eyes would glisten as he'll look at his reflection wearing his favorite clothes is something he always looks forward to. Expressing himself through fashion is what he always does since he isn't really vocal about his emotions. Maybe wearing colorful outfits would make him forget his dull reality. Maybe, just maybe.

He showed up to the bar looking beautiful as ever, wearing a black leather skirt emphasizing his long skinny legs. He paired it with a cropped sage green cardigan, black boots, and accessories. He doesn't really mind if he dresses differently compared to how a typical boy would dress. He is lucky to have his friends who are supportive about his decisions and who always hype him up boosting his confidence.

"Over here!" Takemichi waved from afar. Draken welcomed him with a glass of alcohol making him drink. Inui accepted it and drank.

They are sitting on a couch, catching up and playing games. Besides Takemichi and Draken, the other boys are there too: Baji, Chifuyu, the Kawata brothers and Mikey. Mikey is a common friend of Koko and Inui. But he hangs out more with Koko's circle. When Inui and Mikey's eyes met, Seishu felt awkward- and so did Mikey. He knows it. Mikey surely knows that things aren't going great with Inui and Koko based on the latter's behavior the past few weeks. They just put that aside and tried their best to enjoy the night. Things are actually doing quite fine for Inui. Though he is forcing himself to look happy, it doesn't really become that hard since he is surrounded by sunshines who will never let him down.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." Inui told Chifuyu, who was sitting beside him. The other nodded as a response.

He started to feel tipsy and sleepy so he washed his face to wake himself up, washing off the thick layers of concealer he put on earlier to hide his scar. After that, he went to the bar's balcony to breathe some fresh air. Coincidentally, he saw Mikey there smoking cigarettes.

"Is he doing okay?" Inui asked the other with a bitter smile. The other blonde immediately knew who he was pertaining to.

"I don't know either. Something's been bothering him these past few days and of course he won't tell us. Did you guys fight?" Mikey leaned on the railings.

The other faked a laugh. "Fight? We didn't even get to talk. The fuck did I do wrong?"

Mikey sighed, and didn't know what to say. He's got to admit that Koko really is an asshole for how he treats Inui. He tossed his cigarette to the trash can.

"He's been drinking lately. As far as I know, he's bar hopping with the Haitanis tonight. I can't really comfort you from what you're feeling. But just so you know I'm not siding with anyone. You're both important to me." He tossed his cigarette into the trash can.

"Well then, I'm going back inside." Mikey tapped Inui's shoulder and headed back inside the bar.

Inui was left alone staring at the city lights under the crescent moon. He closed his eyes feeling the cold night breeze.