Chapter 8

Author's P.O.V:
Both of them couldn't sleep properly the whole night,They were just thinking about what's gonna happen when they'll meet each other again...Aarushi was really nervous thinking how Raj will react when he will read that letter but she was more nervous because she didn't knew how she was going to give him the letter..."He will probably come,say me about whatever he wants to say and will go from there,when the hell am I going to give him the letter then? And how he will react when he'll read it? Will he throw the letter at me then? Will he shout at me then? Urgh" Aarushi thought,She was feeling really restless,this thing seemed more important to her,the reason even she didn't knew why,maybe because it was the first time ever when she was actually in-love with someone....maybe she didn't knew him properly in real,maybe she had zero connections with him,maybe he was just a stranger in real but still,She felt a strong bond towards him...She felt as if she knows him from ages,SHE LOVED HIM! She hadn't talked to her parents about it yet,She didn't wanted to talk to them about this until she says it to him properly. She talked about it to her best friend but she didn't helped her,ofcourse why should she? Then she talked to Shreya because she needed her,she thought she is his sister so she may talk to him about this...but she also didn't. Well no,Shreya was good and supportive as a friend and her rejecting both Raj and Aarushi about talking to the other person has a reason behind it. When Raj asked her to talk to Aarushi,then Shreya denied to talk to Aarushi about it because She wanted Raj to say it himself,then when she got to know that Aarushi has the same case,then she thought to say it to Raj but she didn't,because She wanted both of them to talk about it personally,She didn't wanted to make any of them excited or happy by saying it to them suddenly,She rather wanted them to talk personally....that's why when Raj and Aarushi asked for each other's numbers,She gave it to them so that they could tell each other about it themselves. She was also helping them....in her own way maybe?

Raj was also feeling restless that night,he was really scared about what will happen when they'll meet again,he was really getting nervous, 'Will she reject me right there? Will she ever even feel like opening that letter? Damn is she even going to come tomorrow? As much as I know I've seen a different side of her which was really different from the dreams I used to get but still,I'll say it to her AT ANY COST!' Raj thought,He actually never spoke to anyone about this,he was even hesitating to talk to Shreya about it because he knew She would call him stupid and all,he was never really expressive when it comes about sharing his feelings with others and now it was about his love life which even he himself wasn't clear about,he just knew one thing...He Loves Her,She has made a huge place in his heart...he didn't knew that how this love-story is going to end. He slept while thinking about all these....

Aarushi woke up at morning,She looked at the clock on the wall in front of her bed,It was 8:30 am...She remembered Raj had said her to come to the Café at 10 am. She took a shower and got ready,She did her hair and makeup. She was feeling really nervous,As She was about to take the letter from the book in which she had kept the letter after writing it...Her mom came,the letter dropped from her hand and fell on the floor,'Oh no! What if mom sees the letter? God this can't happen at any cost' Aarushi thought,"Aarushi,Where are you going now?" Aarushi's mom asked,"Uhm...nothing much,Just going to my friend's house" Aarushi said nervously,"Oh,fine" Her mom said and went from there,Aarushi felt relieved. She took the letter from the floor and put it into her bag as she closed the door of her room.

On the other side,Raj was also ready,he thought to look a different from how he looks on the other days,'I hope I'll be able to impress her atleast by my looks if not through the letter,me and my dumb thoughts-" Raj thought as he wore his wrist watch,He put that letter in his pocket and closed the door of his room as he went downstairs. "Where are you going Raj? Don't say you have meetings on Sunday too" Raj's mom asked as she saw him coming downstairs,Raj didn't wanted to tell her parents about anything now,"Uhm no...I'm not going to attend any meetings,Just visiting a friend" Raj said with a little bit of hesitation,"Friend or Girlfriend?" Shreya said coming out of nowhere making Raj shocked. 'God I hope she doesn't says anything to mom now' Raj thought to himself,"Just joking" Shreya said again,"Ok mom I have to go now,you know how my friends are" Raj excused himself and went towards his car as he drove towards the Café.

Aarushi's P.O.V:
"God will he even come? And then boys says that girls comes late" I said to myself as I looked at my watch,it was freaking 10:10 am and he still didn't came! "Sorry just got stuck in the traffic" Raj said as he sat in the empty sit in front of me,"So why did you called me here?" I asked,He looked nervous,"Well,actually...uhm" He wasn't saying anything,he was stammering. "Aarushi actually...I came here to give you this letter,it's important" He said handing me a letter,Wait a minute...what would be on that letter? Is it what I'm thinking? No it can't be! "What's there in this?" I said and I was about to open the letter but Raj stopped me,"Don't read it here,read it when you reach home" He said with a slight smile,"Aarushi,you also wanted to say me something right? What's that?" Raj asked me,My hands were trembling,"Actually...well..I also wanted to give you a letter" I somehow managed to speak as I handed him the letter,"I guess we could've mailed each other if we just came to give letters to each other" Raj said jokingly,I smiled at him,"Actually...Can we be friends?" Raj spoke again. What friends dammit,read that letter and you'll know everything! "Ofcourse,but for that we should talk more,I mean...I would like to know you better" I said,Ofcourse he wasn't less than a stranger to me in real,it's different when it comes to my dreams...the thing which made us close even when we were too far! "Definitely,if you don't mind then can we order something for us now?" Raj said,I smiled as he ordered two coffee for both of us,why do I feel so comfortable whenever I'm with him...maybe because he is the one whom I love,maybe I loved him in my dreams but in real also,I only love him. I wish he reads that letter,Nobody knows what's going to happen after that,Atleast he would know about my feelings,about what I feel if not...whatever....

To be continued...

Hola there! How are y'all? Hope y'all are doing fine ♡

Will Aarushi and Raj read the letters? What will be their reaction?

Have a nice day 💕

~ Sayantika