chapter 7

mitch

i go upstairs because travis wanted to talk to me in private. we go up to my room and i shut the door behind me.

"what was up with that!" he asked, trying to keep his voice low so that no one heard.

"i panicked! i was so mad i just said the first thing that came out my mouth. im sorry"

"well now i have to pretend to be your boyfriend, not that i have a problem with that. but what if i have plans like a date"  travis says

"do you?" i asked

"yeah.. tomorrow"

"whoa, thats not like you, i thought you dont want a serious relationship"

"that was then, but thats getting boring, i dont know i just want to know how it feels like for someone to give you all their attention i guess. there's just things i cant explain ya'know"

"i understand, well i hope your date goes well and i promise this whole thing wont get in the way of it."

"thanks" i hear the doorbell ring and scott answered the door, it was kevin. i waited upstairs whilst he asked about me. scott did as we had planned and signalled him to go into the living room, i then came downstairs and stood beside scott and waited.

kevin

i park outside of mitchs house and quickly get out, what could be so urgent that he had to call me at this time. i run up to the door and ring the bell and wait for him to answer. scott opens the door.

"wheres mitch?" he points to the living room and i come inside and head into the living room. instead of mitch i see someone else, their back is towards me. i look back at scoot and he was not standing their alone, mitch was now beside him. now i was confused. "whats going on mitch?"

"you'll see" he says, i turn around the man got up and slowly took off the hoodie he was wearing. i stumbled backwards in complete shock. at first i didnt want to believe, but then i couldnt ignore the fact that it was him, avi was standing in front of me. my best friend

"avi" i didnt know how to react, happy, angry, sad. he came and gave me a hug

"its good to see you buddy" it was then i started to feel my blood boil with anger and i pushed him away from me. "whats wrong?" he asked

"whats wrong? you thats what! you pretended to die and left us here to mourn over your death just to come back like everything is going to be okay! DONT YOU CARE ENOUGH TO THINK ABOUT HOW YOUR SISTER, YOUR FAMILY WOULD FEEL, and what about me huh? i considered you more than just your friend, i treated you as if you were my brother and his is what you do to me." i took a deep breath trying to calm myself. "did you even think about mitch"

"of course i did" he replies

"no you didnt! there was not a single day that went by where he wasnt thinking about you" scott shouted.

"because of you, i hated scott ever since. i couldnt handle all this pressure so i left and only recently did i come back. but you... you didnt even think about how this would affect any of us did you?"

"im sorry, but i swear i had a reason." he said

"whatever the reason, you didnt have to pretend to die. you didnt have to make us suffer like that. because of you our career  has been spoiled. you ruined most of the lives here. im sorry but im not forgiving you for what you have done to us. goodnight" i walked out of the room, i ignored mitch when he tried to stop me and left.

mitch

"well that didnt go as planned" scott mumbled.

"i think you should go now" i said to avi

"erm.. mitch, do you have the keys to our... i mean the house."

"yeah, i'll go get it" i go upstairs to my bedroom and see travis was still there on his phone. i quickly get the keys and go downstairs. i stop on the stairs for a bit. taking in what happened today. i took a deep breathe before going back into the living room and giving avi the keys.

"thanks. i'll see you..."

"bye avi" i interrupted him. not wanting him to drag on and staying here any longer than he already has. he didnt say anything for a bit before leaving. as soon as the door shut i found it hard to breathe. i quickly went upstairs before scott noticed, tears already beggining to flow down my cheeks, i hurried into my room startling travis, who immediately got up and gave me a hug.  i let myself cry into his jumper.

"its alright. everything is going to be alright dont worry." he said in a soothing voice. i cried even more because i was pushing away the one thing i loved the most.

.

.

.

omg its avi's birthday today!!!!

yaasss he is 26 today! he is so adorable i cant.