Chap 1

Note: Believe it or not, but the idea for this fun crossover actually came to me when I was about to go to sleep! Hope you all enjoy this! (and excusies if a couple of my song choices seem a bit weird for some of the team members)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey had been binging NCIS: Los Angeles. She was midway through Season 6, and was enjoying it.

1 night, She went to sleep, and when she did, she dreamed that she was outside the OSP itself!

'Whoa. As far as dreams go, this is definitely something!' She thought.

She went through the door and went through the tunnel to the bullpen.

Callen, Deeks and Kensi were talking. Sam was running late. They couldn't see Zoey, even when she called out to them.

'So, they can't see me. Maybe that's a good thing.' She thought.

Then she heard Callen starting to sing 'I will Survive'.

'And, my power is in this dream as well. This isn't weird at all.' She thought, with a hint of sarcasm.

She was going to leave, because she had to deal with her power enough when she was awake, and sometimes in her dreams. She didn't want to deal with it in this dream as well.

But then a hunch told her that it might be a good idea to stick around, might even help her during her binge.

She went back to the bullpen, and saw Callen finish his number.

'Hmm. Very fitting for someone who's had a rough life since he was 5 years old.' She thought, smiling.

Then she saw Kensi and Deeks start to sing the very romantic song 'I want to spend my lifetime loving You'.

'Whoa. They must have been watching Zorro. They are, definitely more in love with each other then I originally thought.' She thought, still smiling.

After they finished their number, Zoey went up to OPS, and Eric and Nell were up there.

'Okay you 2 nerds, you got something to sing to one another?' She thought, teasingly.

Then, they started to sing 'Circle of Life' from 'The Lion King'.

'Whoa. This, is something!' She thought. 'Wonder what it means to them?'

Then she went downstairs to Hetty's office. The small but very mighty lady was enjoying her tea.

'Okay. Got something to say?' Zoey thought.

Then Hetty started to sing 'What doesn't kill You', very, very passionately.

Zoey was utterly speechless by it all.

She was about to leave, when Granger walked in, looked at Hetty, and started singing 'Raise me up'.

'Oh, my! I, thought those 2 were starting to have some sort of romantic vibe! This is really something.' She thought, in wonder.

Knowing that her time was up, she went back through the tunnel, opened the door, and woke up.

Zoey binged the rest of the show, and was very delighted to see that Densi had gotten married, and was sad to see Langer came to a tragic end, and started to really miss Hetty after Season 10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endnotes: I couldn't think of a good song for Sam, so I left him out. And the song that Densi sings is from the end of' The Mask of Zorro'.