Chapter 30

Louis sat in one of the chairs in front of the mirror inside the dressing room while the makeup artist Lou covered his bruises with concealer. Harry stood waiting in the doorframe and made sure he had the right settings on his camera, along with a good battery and empty memory-card. 

"And no one will see, right?", Louis asked as Lou was finishing up.

"They might see the scar on your lip. But it's the bruises I doubt that anyone will see.", Lou explained while she stepped behind Louis to fix his hair before she was about to cover John's bruises as well. 

"Thank you!", Louis said as he got up from the chair once he was done. 

"Anytime!", Lou said with a smile as she gathered up the things she had used. 

Louis and Harry walked together to the space behind the actual stage where Maxwell and Tim had started to get ready as the show was about to start. Normally Harry would be out with the fans by the time the concert started but he automatically followed Louis. Louis did some last minute voice-warm ups meanwhile he got help to connect his in-ears to the little control he had back on his waistband. After a minute or two John came and started to plug in his stuff and after him came Paul.

"Harry, I've been looking for you. It's time to go.", Paul said causing Harry to confused turn around before he realized how little time it was left.

"Oh, sorry!", Harry said and pulled the band attached to his camera around his neck. 

"Good luck, lads.", Paul said as he held out his arm to gesture the direction for Harry who walked to him. Harry started walking as he felt a hand on his wrist to which he turned around to see Louis. He didn't get to say anything before Louis pecked him on the lips. Harry giggled as he pecked him back. 

"Thank you for the extra luck, babe.", Louis chuckled and winked at Harry before he got lead away by Paul. 

Harry barely made it out before Louis was out on stage, shouting into the microphone as the band played the intro to Kill my mind:

"Laaaas Vegaaaas Babyyy!"

...

LouisTomlinson: Thank you, Las Vegas, for such an amazing show tonight! x

Louis jumped on the bus as it by the time he said goodbye to a few of his fans that met him behind the arena had started. As expected everyone except for John sat on the couches as Louis came inside. Louis kicked off his shoes and went to sit next to Harry who sat texting with his mom about the incredible show they had just came from. As Harry looked up after putting away his phone, Louis intentionally dropped a piece of paper in Harry's lap smirking. 

"What's this?", Harry asked as he picked it up and unfolded it.

"You've got competition, baby.", Louis chuckled and shook his head as Harry could see a phone number from one of his fans.