Chapter 5: You will Regret

Natsuki Subaru can be seen waking up from his bed. He started rubbing his eyes because of his blurred vision.

“Damn! It's morning already?” Subaru said with a still bit sleepy voice.

Before going off the bed, Subaru do a little bit of stretching to help his joints move through their full range of motion. After that, he got off of the bed and goes to the bathroom to wash his face and brushed his teeth to refresh his still sleepy state.

After he done with that,he go out of the bathroom.He walk along the corridor as he try to find his way through the big mansion. Feeling a bit lost, he stop and try to think and find his way through this big mansion.

“Huh. As I'm thinking about it, I think
I should greet her first.” He said as he opened a random door and found a girl inside of a library.

“You again, I suppose?” The great spirit said with some annoyed tone in her voice.

“Good morning, Beako. I'm just wandering around, trying to find my way through this mansion before I suddenly feel like greeting you.” Subaru said to the The great spirit.

Hearing what Subaru had used to call her, Beatrice's left eye twitched. Showing that she is pretty much annoyed right now by Subaru.

“Again, who give you permission to call me that, I suppose!?”

“Come on. Cut me some slack. We're close, aren't we?” Subaru replied to Beatrice.

“Exactly what sort of relationship do you think we have, I suppose? We have only meet yesterday.”

Subaru leans down and reads the book she has open on her lap.

“Ugh, you're irritating me!”

“What's that book you're reading?”

“It tells how to get rid of bugs that have gotten into my room, I suppose.”

“You've got bugs in the library? That sucks. What kind of bugs?”

“A persistent one that is. Now leave before Betty throw you out”

“You're not nice at all… Thanks for our short time anyway .” Subaru waved at her with a nervous smile.

Subaru stopped at the door and looked back at the girl. Beatrice made a motion with her hand cutely.

“Shoo, shoo.”

“Shoo, shoo?” Subaru looked up as the truth was revealed before him. “Wait, when you said bugs, did you mean me?!" he glared at the loli.

Beatrice scowled and raised her hand in his direction. “Just get out of here this instant!”

Before Subaru knew it… he was thrown out of the room and out of the hallway. He almost get thrown out of an open window also but suddenly a figured catch him before it happen.

“Subaru! Are you okay!?”

Realizing who that voice belong to, Subaru quickly turn his face to the owner of the voice with a smile.

“Nice catch, Reina. I know angel like you will save me when it needed.”

“Huh....You just got thrown out of a room and almost out of the window and you can still smile and joke like this. You sure are a very positive thinking kind of guy, you know? But I guess that's not a surprise considering that it's you, Subaru.” Reina replied to what Subaru had just said with a small sigh and smile.