00:15

† The Black Roses †

Heaven's pov

"happy birthday baby!" jimin said as he pulled me in his warm embrace.

"thank you jimin" I replied as a huge smile formed on my face, my head resting on his chest and I could smell his heavenly scent.

"wait! I bought something for you" he spoke as he pulled out something from his pocket while I still kept hugging, this feels so good.

"look" he spoke and slowly pulled out of the hug to see what it was.

"oh my god this is so beautiful!" I spoke as I saw a shiny diamond bracelet he held in his hand. It was the most elegant and beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen.

"I knew you would like this" he said and gently lifted my hand to make me wear that bracelet.

"you know what's cool? I can see how far you are from me through this bracelet. It has this chip inside it and look" he said and pulled out his phone, I looked at the screen «few centimetres away» written on his phone's screen.

I looked at him with confusion.

"wait wait, I'm sorry if you didn't like this idea, if you want we can exchange this I'm sorry I just thought that it was cool" jimin spoke in panic as he noticed my expression.

I couldn't control my laugh, "aww my boyfriend looks so cute when he is scared" I teased him

"no I just thought you were mad at me for this" he mumbled

"why would I be? You know I completely trust you" I smiled at him, I knew that jimin's intentions were never bad for me. If he says that he just bought it because he found it cool, then that's it. I don't need any more explanation.

Jimin pulled me in his embrace again
"I love you, heaven"

"I love you too jimin" I said, I hope everything stays like this for the rest of my life.

He caressed my face softly and then his lips met mine, the kiss was slow and gentle. It was full of love and I enjoyed every moment. I loved this feeling.

I love being with him, I was more than just being happy.

It's been 6 months since we started dating but it still feels new. I still get butterflies whenever he touches me. When did I got this lucky? Jimin was a literal human version of an angel and I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my life with him.. and no one else.

We walked endlessly with our hands interwoven with each other, today was the best day of my life. He took me on a very special date and made me the happiest girl.

But now it was getting late and I thought I should head home now. "can you drop me home? It's getting late" I asked him.

"of course, let's go" he said and we started walking towards his car, like always he opened the door for me and then went on his side. I could easily tell he was really wealthy. The clothes he wears, the cars he owns, the luxurious gifts he always buys for me, just everything. but still he was so down to earth, so loving and perfect.

No kidding I could literally write a book on how he was the most precious thing on earth.

And now I think I found my real happy ending.

I waved at him when I reached home, he waited for me to get in the house and then he left.

"did you have a good time?" my mom asked and I nodded "yes! I'm so happy today"

"Well, someone sent flowers for you this evening, I just put them in your room" my mom informed

"who sent it?" I asked, I don't really receive flowers from anyone but jimin, and he already bought me so many this morning.

"there was no name, it must be one of your friends" mom replied

I went towards my room and saw a huge bucket of black roses placed on my table.

Who it could be? I checked and found a small note attached to one of the roses.

"for my love" written in a beautiful handwriting.

I shrugged it off thinking it must be one of my relatives or college friends.

I removed my makeup and changed into a comfortable fit. Lying on my bed I looked at the bracelet jimin gave me today, I'm never taking it off.

I turned off the lights and hugged my pillow. I literally can't wait to be with you again, jimin.

Next day

I woke up late today as it was Sunday, I just relaxed in home today because it was cold and I actually didn't had any plans. Soon it was evening, my phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID. It was jimin.

"hello" I heard his soft voice.

"yes?" I asked

"uh heaven are you free today? I wanted to take you somewhere" he asked

"so Mr. park jimin are you asking me out on a date?" I giggled as I held my phone closer to my ear.

"yes you can say that, I miss seeing your beautiful face" he spoke and I can hear him giggling too

"c'mon we just met yesterday" I said teasing him

"so what? I can meet my girlfriend anytime I want" he whined cutely

"okay okay" I said giving in

"i'm gonna pick you up at 9, is it okay for you?" he asked, I just hummed and with that he ended the call

I looked at the time and it was 8:30pm, I should get ready now. I went upstairs to pick my outfit just then the everything went black, wait is it a powercut? It never happened before.

I searched for my phone, I left it downstairs. I carefully went downstairs and started searching for my phone so I can at least turn on the flash light.

I froze when I felt someone's presense behind me. You're just hallucinating heaven there's nothing-

"did you missed me, love?"

I ran towards the main door no no no this can't happen again.

"Help someone help!" I cried as I banged the door.

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist, I was shaking in complete fear.

"don't be scared love, I'm not mad at you anymore"

I was terrified. I started wiggling violently so I could get out of his grip and it worked. Just when I was going to run away he grabbed my hand and with force he pulled me towards him. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I was being drugged.

After few seconds my body felt completely weak and I was just about to fall down but jungkook grabbed.

"just as I promised I came back for you, now no one can do us apart. Not even death itself" he spoke

"open the door" he ordered and someone from the outside opened the door.

He started walking out of my home, he carried me towards his car, he placed me on the backseat and got in with me and pulled my unconscious self in his embrace and ordered his men to drive the car.

He kept rubbing my back slowly and I was just going to completely fell unconscious

"I missed you, my love"