Meet the Teen Tyrants

Red Robin - A member of the Teen Tyrants and the evil version of Robin. Unlike Robin, Red Robin has a mohawk and the eyes on his mask are red. He is the leader of the Teen Tyrants, although like his teammates he looks to Red Raven for adobe. He frequently calls Red Raven "love" and shows complete trust in her.

Red Raven - A member of the Teen Tyrants and the evil version of Raven. She has a punk-like appearance, with short, magenta-colored hair, white skin, and triangular markings underneath her eyes. Her costumes resembles that of Raven's emoticlone, Anger, except she has one pendant on her belt, which has strings tied, and high-legged boots. Red Raven seems to serve as the actual leader of the Teen Tyrants, as she is the one making the final decisions.  She is the most powerful of her team with her telekinetic powers manifesting as red hands.

Tempest - A member of the Teen Tyrants and the evil version of Aqualad. Tempest resembles Aqualad except he has a shark harpoon-like hook in place of his left arm and a scar on his right eye. Like his mainstream counterpart, he has water based powers that he uses to great effect.

Arsenal - A member of the Teen Tyrants and the evil version of Speedy. His ability is to shoot a variety of arrows with great accuracy. He is sadistic and has a love for destruction.

Blackfire isn't part of the Teen Tyrants anymore, but I'll be mentioning her. So might as well describe her.

Blackfire - A former member of the Teen Tyrants and the "evil" version of Starfire. She shares her counterpart's appearance, only that her costumes was much more revealing and her hair was black. Blackfire is revealed to be Gemini, a shapeshifting member of the Brotherhood of Justice. She was actually spying on the Teen Tyrants.