the tragedy

Sofia! zack screamed. He watched her as blood dripped from her face. Zack runs to her saying Sofia wake up, wake up he yelled as he called 911. Hay please don't leave me like my family please don't leave me he said while crying. the ambulance comes in. He got in the ambulance and went to the hospital with her. As soon as you both get to the hospital they take her to the ER . they tell Zack to wait in the waiting room, in the meantime, Zack calls Rachel Hay Rachel where are you? I'm at home why wats wrong zack why do sound like you are crying? got hh-hit by a truck. Who? S-Sofia .*shoked* W-what what do you mean she got hit where is she. In the hospital where ells dum! ass. I'm sorry I'm still shaking. well, ill send you the address and don't tell RIN no matter what OK !!! OK, he is in school right now so ill have to pick him up later. Whatever just come here asap. Rachel rushes as soon as she gets a text. She gets there and asked what happened. It was coming at me why did she try to save a piece of shit like me. Because she loves and will do anything to save you and make you happy. As Zack heard those words he hugged ray and cried in her arms. A few hrs pass by and the doctor comes out of the ER. Docter, how is she?

She is fine but she has lost a lot of blood will have to find a donor or I think we have her blood type in the blood bank right now. How long will it take to receive the blood? about 12 to 13 mins but it really depends on how long she can hold on and how long the blood will take to come to hear. well, that's not good said, Rachel. well, there is one thing we can do...But it's very risky but it could save her life. Well, what is it Zack said. we could yous a similar blood type it will stabilize her but...BUT WHAT! Zack yields out. zack calm down she held his hand . Her brain will stop working and she will die...When the doctor said that they were crying so much the doctor even felt pitty and had tiers in his hands. Is there any other way? Unfortunately no ..... With that, Rachel pulled zack to a corner and said Zack I know this is hard but it's better to take this opportunity than look for another chance. What are you talking about ray don't you want her live...I do and it's hard for us to take such a decision but we have no choice. IT took him a moment to realize that ray was right they tried and that they could do nothing was more than clear to them. o-ok they asked the doctor. we will do it but how long does she have to live ...About 3 years. that's it zack said at this point he was exhausted from guilt and crying.

                                                   T.B.C