𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"I'M FULLY OFFENDED. HOW DID YOU NOT THINK TO CALL ME AT ALL..? I HAVE THREE DAYS OFF CAMPUS. YOU COULD HAVE CALLED ME AND I WOULD HAVE ACCOMPANIED YOU..."

Oh god he sounded like he was about explode through her phone. She could even imagine the rage in his eyes through his glasses.

"Gabriel, I'm truly fine. I decided to go to that meeting and see what happens" Yes she did. And she is currently making her way towards the campus. With her hair tied in a low ponytail. A black skirt. A white blouse with a black loose blazer. No heels for her. Flats. She could barely making it out of bed this morning. It was truely painful to even move her legs after what happened last night. So she rejected the heels and went for flats. Glasses. Although she doesn't really need them. It would probably make her look more professional. Waking up this morning with an empty bed was not the best start to her morning. However, a cup of latte on the nightstand did make her smile.

Gabriel sighed through the phone.

"Fine. But call me if you need a ride. I can pick you up after you're done with the meeting".

"Gabriel that's hours away..." she commented. Her eyes lit up as soon as she stepped foot in the campus walls. It was huge. Bigger than she ever thought. Although the pictures online wasn't of much help, this was spectacular.

"I have nothing better to do anyway. I'll call you in a few..." he hung up the phone as she slid hers inside her blazer pocket. She breathed out slowly. Her eyes lingering it's way around the enterance. It was crowned. Students left, right and centre. Trying to get by their days. Some on their phones bumping into one another, apologizing. Some carrying paperwork and look like they haven't slept in a week straight. And others look they're forced to be here.  After receiving an email this morning from Dr Higgins himself, she memorised the floor and room number of his office. So she headed for the elevator. Getting in pressing the third floor. The elevator was as big as the bathroom in the hotel room. This is truely a dream come true.

"Come on, you can do this..." her breathers were increasing little by little. She was nervous. Of course she was nervous. This is her future. This is everything she's been working so hard to get. To capture. And if this goes wrong? Everything will probably blow up right before her eyes. She turned around looking at herself in the wide mirror. She gulped tightening her lower bun, fixing her hair. The elevator opened itself to the first floor. The unclear conversations and chats from miles away clutched her attention as she rose her head from the mirror.

Soon enough the doors closed. Right after an individual made himself known. She felt a huge arm tighten around her waist. Another carefully gripping her jawline as his long, gorgeous fingers spread against her cheekbone. Moving her face towards himself. He lowered himself down for her. And lowered once again. Placing a soft kiss on her lips.