39~ It's time

Gally's POV

There was a small knock on the door that woke me up, I open my eyes and it was much darker outside, Y/n was still wrapped in my arms but now facing me instead of away from me. we had clearly slept all day, I wasn't complaining though. I slowly got up from the bed, without waking her up and made my way to the door.

"It's time"

"where's Stephen?" I ask.

"At the wall already" I look past Ben and to the wall, he was standing with his arms crossed facing me.

"I'll stay here, don't worry"

"She's still sleeping so let's keep it that way, Alby doesn't want her to witness this"

"Okay"

"I'll be back soon and Ben?"

"Yes Gally?"

"Don't be loud" I cross my arms.

"I wont I promise" He chuckles and walks into the hut, leaving me on the other side of the door.

Leaving Y/n behind even just for a few minutes felt wrong, like a part of me was being left behind. I shook my feelings deep down to my core, turned my body and walked towards the giant doors then started walking. After today I bow to become my old self to never let anything bad happen to her.

"About time Gally" Alby passes me a stick.

"Let's get this over with" I grab it from him and take my place next to Stephen. We make brief eye contact but didn't speak, we are both mad at each other and have different point of view when it comes to protecting Y/n.

"Keep walking!" I heard Minho scream, while pushing Justin, and Frypan leading Alfred right behind.

"Stop making this harder than it is!" Alby screams getting everyones attention. "Throw them in the circle" and with a loud thud they both fall to the ground right in front of me.

"Come on Alby think about this, these are two lifes you're putting on the other side of this wall" Justin wipes his nose and stands up.

"You should've thought of that before laying YOUR DIRTY SHUCKING HANDS ON HER!"

"GALLY THATS ENOUGH" Alby yells back. "You knew the consequences to your actions and still went and did it, this was your choice"

"And now you'll pay for it" Stephen stepped in, and as soon as those words left his mouth a strong rush of air hit our bodies, moving us from place momentarily. 

"Minho" Alby spoke and shook his head. Minho cuts their ropes and throws two bags into the maze then steps aside. "POLES" Alby screams, and we all bring down our poles to push them into the maze. 

Y/n POV 

"...YOUR DIRTY SHUCKING HANDS ON HER!" I hear Gally yell in the distance, walking me up, I open my eyes and look around the room. 

"GALLY THATS ENOUGH" After that yell I quickly stand up, someone was in the bathroom but I didn't have time to check on who it was. I walked out of the hut quickly, in the distance I saw the guys gathered around the door. It's the banishment. 

I see them having conversation; I slowly proceed walking forward in fear of someone seeing me and dragging me back into the hut or making the situation worse, as I'm more than half way when I hear Alby scream.

"POLES" The boys use their poles to push Justin and Alfred into the maze, I cover my mouth to stop the sobs and just before the walls completely shut, Justin's eyes catch mine and I can see his face turn into pure anger.

"YOU" He raises his hand to point at me and the walls finally close, all the boys turn to face me but I can barley see them as my eyes begin to fill up with tears. It was over. they were gone.