Important note

Hello, I will try to make this short and fast so you can understand everything, as it is a pain for me to try and write everything and add in tags and the book cover with my pc constantly shutting off every minute

Google decided to be a fucktard and deleted all my saved passwords, no I did not accidentally delete it or do anything, I did not clear my history and delete my passwords also.

I constantly forget things like passwords, so as you can guess I lost access to a shit ton of stuff, and some important things, luckily I was able to still have access to my most important accounts. But, I also lost access to @MellanienUwU, so I cannot continue my book there.

Please spread the word to people who follow my book on that account and if you somehow found this and follow my book there. I will give you proof that, that is actually me, whatever proof that you want me to show you, as long as I can provide it.

I know I'm not talking like my usual self that is because I'm actually serious, and anxious, scared, and I just don't know how this happened... I'm currently just rechecking my passwords, writing them down and making sure if this ever happens I'll still remember my passwords and won't be logged out/ lose access.

I'm not going to update my book for until I have gotten over my current situation or gotten access back into some of my other accounts that's important to me. I hope you can understand, and believe me.