Yellow Pearl's Morning

Yellow Pearls POV

I woke up from my sleep wondering what I should do its getting easy with each day to get used to my new surrounding ever since Steven reunited with the diamonds and saved the universe I moved into a house at little homeschool me and the other  diamonds pearls  have been trying to get into human customs by doing human like things like changing clothes everyday and night bathing eating etc well except for the crystal gem pearl that is I get out of bed and take a quick shower I polish my gem with a lemon scented wet wipe and get changed into an yellow one piece bouncer that has to pockets on the chest area and a zipper down the middle its an bright yellow the shade of an banana before it rots I put on some orange sneakers and tie the shoes I put on an pastel blue and pink bracelet with an yellow charm on the middle my hair is its usual shape I stuff some things into an nearby tote-bag an brush some lipstick an cellular phone some extra wipes I like keeping my gem shiny some gum I have come to like that human food and finally an small mirror in an neon yellow case i walk down the stairs and make some breakfast since the other 2 pearls are meeting up at my place were going to an new place called Fun Mania Bowling go carting  and more its all whatever I crack 2 eggs for me 4 pieces of bacon 2 for me 2 for pink pearl 2 hash browns for blue pearl and 2 pancakes 1 for blue pearl and one for pink pearl I set it on the table and prepare tea for Blue pearl I'm having orange juice an pink pearl is having milk I put the drinks on the table and wait for the other 2 to arrive .