prologue

tws - mentions of panic attack, mentions of abuse, mentions of death

it's currently 1:30am on a friday night and arella johnson is fearing for her life.

desperately trying to find her way out of the situation she is currently in.

she knew she shouldn't had lied to her friends, she told them her mom was ill and she had to care for her.

everyone knew she was telling the truth except for one, nick.

she's regretting her decisions as she's running around a 2 million dollar mansion aching to find an exit out of here, before he gets his hands on her.

who knew that the party host could be such a bad guy, she's known him for years.

she eventually finds a set of doors leading outside on the third floor, but they don't open.

she pulls on the doors like her life depends on it, and it does. but, it's no use.

she hears the loud footsteps catching up to her, she starts choking on her own tears.

arella thought all the guests left so there's was no excuse in yelling for help, she just sobbed more.

she gave up on trying and slid down the glass doors, weak and helpless.

suddenly, she feels a force pull her up by the arm. he caught up to her.

levi. she should've seen the red flags coming right her way.

he had been in love with her since the ninth grade, i wouldn't call it love if the only thing he wanted was to destroy her. 

she only saw the best in people, she never pictured him to be like this. 

why me?  she thought as levi drags her quickly to his bedroom. 

she swore she could've heard a car door slam. 

levi picks up his pace.

before she knows it, arella is pinned on levi's bed. 

a place she never pictured herself in, and somewhere she never wanted to be. 

he gets uncomfortably close to her face as he whispers in her ear, "now you'll see where stealing my best friend gets you, you slut"

"what do you mean?" she asks panicking. did he mean nick? nick and i have been friends forever