𝑷𝑻. 2 ✈︎

Tuesday, December 14th.

A few days past by and you buy the tickets for LA, Sam offered to let you stay at his place that he owns with his friends and you agree, even though at first it seems sketchy, but hotels in California are quite expensive and you really didn't have a lot of money.

ᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳ
( time skip )
ᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳ

Friday, December 17th.

You pack all your things up in a small suitcase and make sure to pack things like any ghost equipment, notebooks to write in, etc

You pack all your things up in a small suitcase and make sure to pack things like any ghost equipment, notebooks to write in, etc. anything that can help them with the YouTube video.
You call an Uber to take you to the Airport and you get all checked in, once you get your boarding pass you read 'Gate B'.  You manage to find a place to get some snacks and water and gum of course so your ears don't hurt as much.

You rush to the gate and realize your taking off in a few minutes, "oh shit." You thought to yourself.
You finally arrive at the gate and quickly show them your pass and you rush to the Airplane, ew it smelled like A lot of cleaning products mixed tougher, you find your seat '28A' "oh great I'm at the back of the plane, next to the bathroom." You thought to yourself. You put in your AirPods and listen to music, you give Sam a quick DM.

—————————————————————————

                           @samgolbach

@Ariamaddennn
Hey Sam! Just got onto the plane
See y'all in a few hours. :)
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐
—————————————————————————

Sam replied with a simple 'Ok see you soon' and you were off into the air, you sat next to a super nice boy he looked around your age and he was reading a book, not gonna lie he was kinda cute. But that's not the point, I focus on the window and see all the pretty clouds. Flying has always scared me because of the heights but this felt very peaceful.

I soon realize that I'm slowly drifting off to sleep..

ᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳ
Arias dream perspective
ᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳ

'Huh, where am I.' You think to yourself, your in a weird room with concrete walls and floors. 'What's going on??' 'Am I dreaming?' You say out loud and your voice echos out to you, you then feel a weird presence around you and it fills the air.

"Go back Aria." "NOW" a voice booms over you, "WHO ARE YOU." You shout back to it, no response. everything goes black.

ᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳᐳ

You awake to the plane shaking, 'oh just a dream' you say to yourself. You feel a weird pressure in your head, but it doesn't hurt it's just pressure. Then you realize, "OH SHOOT, sorry!!" You say out loud.

You had fallen asleep on the cute boys shoulder..

He replies with a simple "oh it's ok." And a small chuckle. "My names Noah." He says, "Oh. My names Aria nice to meet you." You replied back, "what's your reason for going to California?" You ask him, 'oh my family lives there, so I'm visiting for the holidays.' You wanted to tell him why you were going but he'd definitely think you were weird, "oh yeah I got a job interview there." You said back with a a nervous look.

'Attention all passengers, we will be landing shortly. The Time is currently 7:34PM, thank you for flying with Blah blah airlines.'

"Oh gosh well it was nice meeting you Noah, sorry about falling asleep on your shoulder." You said to him, "no worries once again. Also uh kinda a awkward thing to say but here's my number if you wanna maybe talk more." He said nervously handing you a small paper.
You thanked him and gave him a small smile, then the plane landed and you got all your bags tougher.

═════════════════════

HEHHEHE I love this chapter sm, I'll try to post more later. Xoxo - Camryn 💗

 Xoxo - Camryn 💗