The video

Foaly POV:
Oh hey what's this a new email, I don't recognise this email.
*Foaly opens the email, he sees the video before clicking on it to view it*

No ones POV (the video)
It was very dark and hard to see anything, Holly is just about visible but what is that... *dramatic flop*j|k
A knife was held to her cheek, holly's breathing is heavy, the knife holder slices her cheek she winces in pain.

*Foaly gasps and starts screen recording the video trying to find who send it before alerting the emergency phone he has to Artemis.*

The knife holder grabs holly's arm slicing slowly across her skin and Holly screams out in pain crying loudly. She begs them to stop but they don't at this time she is walling...
The video cuts to Opal sitting on a spinning chair...

Opal: this is a message to anyone who ever wants to cross me again you will never truly get rid of me, I will always be here to wreak havoc. Artemis Fowl the second,if you want your Holly back give yourself to me and she is free to go. Or she can stay with me... The choice is your. So choose wisely. Or pay the price.

Foaly POV
OMG OMG WTF AM I GOING TO DO, Artemis Is going to kill me for taking care of her shit what am I going to do...