12 | confrontation

"What did you do to her?"

Stevie had woken up that morning a little unsettled, something was going to happen but she couldn't put her finger on it just yet. She had a plan in place to get rid of Mama Mikaelson, especially since she didn't have to worry about Elena anymore. It had taken a while but Jeremy was able to finally knock some sense into her but clearly the Salvatore's were not happy about that.

The young witch rolled her eyes as she walked into the Grill, "I didn't do anything."

Damon grabbed her arm, "You did something to her. She won't talk to us and she says she's going to stay away from the Mikaelson's. What did you do to her?" Stevie had to admire how much he cared about Elena but they had both been hurting other people far too long.

"I didn't do anything. Her brother finally knocked some sense into her. I don't know who you think you are but you of all people cannot point the finger at the Mikaelson's when you know you're just as bad. You're selfish and cruel, you don't care about anyone else but yourself. I don't care how you feel about Elena, it is not my problem if she's finally seen the truth. Leave me alone or we will have a problem." Stevie threatened.

Damon scoffed, "You won't do anything in public."

"She won't but I will." Ares threatened as he walked over to them. Stevie was sister and he was not about to let anyone hurt her, especially a vampire that thought he was above all. Ares was perfectly fine putting the man in his place, hell even ripping his heart out.

Damon glared at him, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm her brother and if you don't get your hands off of her, I will rip your heart out." Ares growled as he took a step closer to him.

Damon released his hold on Stevie, "This isn't over."

"Yes it is and if I ever see you around her again, I will kill you." Ares promised. Damon scoffed but chose to walk away. Ares watched as he walked away, standing close to Stevie in case he came back and tried to hurt her.

"You know I could have handled that myself."

"Yeah but what's the fun in that."

"What are you doing here?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Steve spoke.

She had decided to pay a visit to Mama Mikaelson. The young witch wanted to understand that death was inevitable for her but that she could do it the easy way or the hard way but considering how she was glaring at her, she knew it was going to be the hard way.

Esther put her hand down when she realised what she was trying to do wasn't going to work, "What are you doing here?"

"We're going to talk." Stevie replied as she sat down in front of Esther before pointing to the chair in front of her and looked at Esther, "Sit."

Esther did as she was told, "What do you want?"

"I want you to understand that you're going to die. You should never have been brought back and this mission that you have, is not going to be completed. You are not going to kill the Mikaelson's, not now, not ever. You created them, nature balanced itself from the act you committed, yet you think you have a right to kill them." The young witch asked.

Esther glared at her, "They are an abomination. They should have never been created."

Stevie rolled her eyes, "And yet you did. You created them but nature allowed them to survive. If they were such an abomination, nature would have found a way to make sure they didn't continue to survive but no, instead nature balanced itself out and allowed them to survive. I'm not going to let you destroy them." If vampires weren't meant to survive, nature would have found a way to erase them but instead it balanced itself out and found a way to let them continue to survive. Esther had another thing coming if she thought she was going to kill the Mikaelson's without a fight.

"That's not true. They don't deserve to live. They have caused too much bloodshed." Esther spat.

Stevie leaned forward with a smirk, "Bloodshed caused because of you and your husband. The two of you terrorised your children. You isolated them, insulted them any chance you got, demeaned them in every way possible, beat them verbally and physically and didn't give them the love they deserved. You have no one but yourself to blame for the way they turned out. They were your children and you discarded them when they weren't useful to you anymore. You disgust me." Esther had no one to blame but herself for the way her children turned out. She and Mikael made them fear themselves and made them so paranoid that they didn't trust anyone but each other.

"You know nothing. I loved them." Esther sneered.

Stevie shook her head with a laugh, "You sure have a funny way of showing how much you love them. You don't love them, to you they're just a means to an end. They made you appear normal but you're nothing more than an evil bitch that will use anyone to make her appear powerful and unbeatable. You're done. Consider this an invitation for the inevitable, you're going to die but you get to chose how."

"You won't kill me."

"You're right, I won't but you have a long list of enemies that want to, starting with your children."