Cedric the Centrist

Cedric the Centrist was a shy, smart, quiet, pretty sad boy. He was petite and dainty at a height of 1 foot and weighed a petite and dainty 1 ounce. He had 0 opinions and his only friends were the Leauge of Anti-Anti-Centrists. 

When Cedric met his soulmate, Commie Centricide, he was wearing this outfit.

when he saw the father- i mean DADDY OF COMMUNISM in his true form, cedric's centrist self promptly lost use of his bony kneecaps and fell down. his centrist bestie moderate lee started screaming moderately as he was too fucking weak and moderate to do shit. 

Commie, being the noble communist he was, raced forward to help centrist cedric to his feet. When cedric met his soviet-rose-red orbs, this song started playing at a moderate volume.

cedric started singing along and it was just so moderate that commie started crying on the spot. Cedric the Centrist felt so bad for making the extremist sad that, in that moment, struck by the pure beauty of Commie and love for him, he vowed to become a marxist to make it up to him. 

"I-IM S-S-S-S-S--S-SORRY COMMIE I P-P-P-P-P-PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU..............."

"how? my eardrums have been ruptured!!!!!!" commie said in his sexy beautiful lithuainian accent. 

"I'LL BECUM A COMMIE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL LENIN!~ UWU!!!!"