Part 1 ~ Running

"Fuck." I grunted. I was currently sprinting from Glamrock Chica trying to find the Daycare. I finally came across a golden statue with a weird Sun and Moon guy. I ignored it since it's another shitty addition to this fucking nightmare of a place. I glanced off into the distance, I saw a ball pit and a child's play area, then I looked at the colorful slide that led down to the space. I hesitantly walked over to the slide and slid down, falling into the colorful balls. (haha, balls) I jumped up when I heard male laughing. "WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!" The anonymous animatronic yelled. I looked up to see a Sun looking guy on a stage. Huh. It looks like the statue. The animatronic jumps down into the ball pit and jumps at me. He looked at me strangely, lustfully. The smirk wiped off of his face, "Hello there! It sure is late, are we having a slumber party?! Where are all your friends!?!?" He said. "I- uhm." I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my shoulder and flipped me towards him, closing in our distance. I stood there stunned, why am I finding this robot fucking attractive..

I accidentally pushed over these star designed boxes, which caused the Sun dude to panic. "OH GOD WHAT A MESS! WHAT PART WAS THE TOP, WHAT PART WAS THE BOTTOM.." He frantically but them back together and stared at me. "Uhm, sorry-" He stood upright and walked towards me. "Don't worry my flower." He said while picking up my chin with his fingers, forcing me to look deep into his eyes. He then walked away, "So! I'm Sunny, what's your name doll." My heart died at the name, "I-I'm Y/N.." His eyes softened. "Y/N we have one rule here, keep.the.lights.ON." I was confused, but went with it. I walked over to the yellow bear to recharge my flashlight, but I must've hit the wrong thing because the power went out. I jumped and looked around for Sunny, but he wasn't in sight. "You naughty girl/boy.." I heard a raspy voice behind me. I turned around to see a less attractive, Moon type figure. He leaped over the desk and pinned me against the wall. "Naughty children must be punished." He whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED FUCKERS HHAHAHA