Moving in

Ok so a bit of an authors note here Um I only ship the characters not the people irl and this has a lot of smut in it oh also dream is masochist (THAT FUCKING BITCH) oh right
Top-technoblade
Bottom-Dream

Technoblades pov
I was rushing to the airport because I was gonna BE LATE FOR MY FLIGHT! I had slept in forgetting I had to go to Florida today! Luckily I made it in time for my flight. (Shit I wanted him to miss the flight)

Time skip brought to you by I'm tired AS FUCK

Dreams pov
I wondered where techno was I opened find my iPhone and saw he had just landed, and a few seconds later I got a text
"From: Techno❤️"
"Hey dream I just landed if you could pick me up that would be great! 😁"

I didn't even hesitate I ran off the couch and got my shoes and jacket on (did I mention this is around Christmas? No ok!) then left to the airport! (Just saying I've never been to an airport so I don't know how they look)

Technoblades pov
Dream said he would pick me up and told me he is wearing a green sweater with black ripped jeans and white high tops but I can't see him! Wait did that person just wave at me?! OH MY GOD ITS DREAM! (Also dream showed techno his face ahead of time so he would know it's him)

No one's pov
Technoblade went up to dream and hugged him so hard, of course dream hugged back just not as tight. Dream drove techno to his house and they started "arguing" because dream wanted to give his bed to techno but techno refused, finally dream said "FINE WE CAN BOTH SLEEP IN THE BED TOGETHER!" Technos face went 50 shades of red when he heard that! But dream said "you aren't saying anything so I guess it's fine!"

Technos pov
As soon as dream said that we would share a bed I immediately felt the heat in my body go straight towards my cheeks but he insisted on it so I just put my stuff upstairs in his room. He came in a few minutes later after I had changed and I was now sitting on the bed scrolling through twitter.

Dreams pov
I walked in wanting to confess my feelings to him but I almost immediately walked out. I was heading for the door until he grabbed me (it's time to lock you in chains) techno asked "dream what are you doing?" I looked at him my face red as a tomato! He said in a panicked tone "ARE YOU OKAY YOU LOOK REALLY RED!" I said "yup I'm ok just hot" he calmed down and dragged me to the bed.

No one's pov
Techno dragged dream to the bed and forced him to lay down with him. Dream loved it but pretended to be miserable! Soon enough both of them fell asleep.

Technoblades pov
I woke up and look at the time 2am. I went to the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror I looked like a mess eye bags under my eyes and a face that looked like a corpse (me) I splashed my face with water hoping it would help. It kinda did. After that I went back to bed, I opened to door to see a snoring dream laying there reaching out so he could cuddle with me. I smiled a bit at this.

IN THE FUCKING MORNING CAUSE WHY NOT

Dreams pov
I woke up and saw techno streaming from my pc I want to go over and tell him to stop streaming on MY FUCKING PC, but if I did our meet up would be known by the public and we didn't want that. I just texted him and he started reading it out loud until he saw the pc part, of course chat asked him why he went quiet, but In reality he just looked back at me with a pouty face, and said "I'm still going to no matter what" oh yeah did I mention he had face cam on so chat saw him look back and say that.

No one's pov
You could kinda see dreams legs in the camera frame but that was it. Dream said in a different voice, and said "stop streaming on my pc!" Techno replied with "well it's not my fault you have a super cool pc and I didn't bring mine!" "Yes it is your fault you didn't bring yours" dream said.