Chapter 3

"Cloud Retainer, do you know where Ganyu went?" Xiao asked,

"Hm, why are you looking for her? I thought you don't like her." Cloud Retainer answered

"I never said I didn't like her. Where is she?" He said.

"She's in Liyue Harbor. Go check on her please, she said it's lonely out here in Jueyun Karst." Cloud retainer replied.

"Okay."

Xiao went to Liyue Harbor, It was raining.

He found her running and enjoying in the rain soaking wet.

"Ganyu, it's raining. What are you doing?" Xiao asked, "What do you think? It's been so long since I've enjoyed. Come here!"

Ganyu pulled Xiao to her.
They played in the rain, it's been a while since they had fun.

Somehow, Xiao smiled. He actually smiled.

"Xiao! Are you seeing yourself? You're smiling again!" Ganyu said, the sound of the pouting rain was loud.

It stopped raining all of a sudden.

"You made me smile. You made me happy again. Thank you." He said, "Haha! You're welcome!"

Ganyu hugged him :D.

HE HUGGED BACK GUYS HE HUGGED BACK GUYS XIAO HUGGED BACKESJSJSJ

Xiao hugged her back :DD

AND FINNALY STOP HUGGING PLS IM BLUSHSHSHSHSHS

"Wha- Xiao? Y-yo- why did you hug back..?" Ganyu asked.

"I- thank you, thank you very much."

"Are we friends now? Are we friends, Xiao?" She said in a very excited tone,

"Ah, friends..? Get away from me Ganyu, I don't trust anybody anymore. Don't you even try to get closer to me."

Her smile became dead. "It's okay, I understand. I'll think of you as my trainer and teacher then. I understand, it's fine. Completely fine." She put on a smile that everybody and anybody would know it was fake.

"I don't know the whole purpose of me thinking of you being my friend. I'll see you soon, Xiao."

"What you said was all true, When someone gets closer to you, you can hurt them. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I guess we can still train. You're welcome that I made you happy today. I hope I did."

She smiled at him with tears and left without hesitation.

But Xiao pulled her close to him and hugged her and pat her back.

Yes

"What are you doing now, Xiao? I thought you said to me to get away. What are you doing?" Ganyu asked,

"Tch, what? I can't comfort my 'friend'?"

"But I thought you didn't wanna be friends. I don't want to be hurt again, please."

"I won't hurt you again, I promise."

"You swear on Rex Lapis?"

"Yes, I swear on Rex Lapis."

He hugged her more tighter.

-OKAY CHAPTER DONE-