Chapter 9: The Red Room

Natasha's POV

So, after deciding that I'm gonna go bring down the red room, Melina tells me that I was taken and then she tells me about my real mother.

Then after talking for a little bit more and Melina telling me the red room was coming, I go and look for Y/N and see him standing outside.

Y/N's POV

I'm now standing outside looking up at the sky when Natasha comes and stands next to me.

Y/N: When I found out who my real parents were, I was broken, I felt like my whole life didn't matter. That nothing would ever be okay...because of who I was. But then realized I had parents. Parents who were proud of me. Who loved me. I was adopted, taken, yes. But it was real. Real to me.

Natasha: Y/N...

Y/N: Yelena may not be blood but she is your family. She's your sister.

Natasha: You're right. She is. And uh now we have to talk.

Y/N: About?

Natasha: The red rooms coming.

I sigh.

Natasha: You have a plan, don't you?

Y/N: It's uh...yeah. It's a plan. There's a chance we die but it's a plan.

Natasha: Let's go then.

So, Natasha and I go back inside and then Melina, Natasha and I go into Melina's secret room.

I tell them about my plan but both of them are not convinced and Melina and Nat are swapping suits.

Melina: This is a terrible plan.

Y/N: I did say there's a chance we die.

Natasha: Yeah, have you mentioned that.

Y/N: If you two have a better plan then I'm all ears.

They both look at each other and then at me and nod.

Then after getting ear pieces from Melina we hear noises coming from outside.

Melina: It's the red room.

Y/N: Okay do it.

Then Melina and Natasha swap faces.

Y/N: Wow. That's so weird.

Then Natasha disguised as Melina stuns Melina who was disguised as Natasha.

Natasha (As Melina): I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

Then I stand in front of her as she then stuns me and it takes a minute to work but eventually I fall to my knees and then I black out.

Natasha's POV

So, I am disguised as Melina and I'm now taking Yelena, Y/N, Alexei and Melina who was disguised as me to the red room.

During the flight, Alexei wakes up and sees me.

Natasha (As Melina): Request for clearance.

Alexei: Melina?

Natasha (As Melina): We're touching down in one minute.

Alexei: Then why are we still going up?

Then I tell Alexei why Dreykov stayed off the radar, it's because the red room was hovering in the sky.

After Alexei passes out again and then I board the jet on the red room platform.