The School Boy

D.W Dickson was getting ready for school when he saw the most beautifulest hot thing ever. His hair gel. He was so in love with and the Hair gel was so in love with him. You are probably wondering were is this going? Well let me explain.
(Time Skip 2 days earlier)
D.W was walking past his bathroom. When he saw the best thing in life he uses everyday to finish his pick me annoying look that he thinks looks cool but he does not. His hair gel. God he thought it was so beautiful and perfect he wondered how it always looked so good. "H-Hey" He stuttered out "You look amazing today" He said in his HOTTEST voice "I'm sorry I can't stay with you today I have have dumb school but we all know I am smart for that especially gym I'm to elite for that I know I am the best" he said the gel said nothing because it is gel it can't say anything. D.W applyed a lot of gel to his hair because he wanted to go to his normal pick me boy look and when I mean a lot of gel I mean at least 1/4 . He was ready to go to school. He of course went to play basketball for morning recess and bump into every person that was in his way and say move that also included the girls. When it was time to go inside when he was at his locker the person to the left of him was there too. So of course he had to open the locker and whip his hair in there face and take up the space that they had to get there stuff to there next class. Math he went to that class and tried to act smart. He went to the rest of his classes and acted smart when he was not because he was not paying attention. Then there was recess were he tried to play soccer but sucks at it and thinks he is good. He goes to his last class of the day gym his "best" subject if it is considered one. He was excited because he got to play dodgeball and he was planing on getting every "girl" out first he did not succeed because "A Girl" caught his ball the first time he had thrown a ball. He went home to see his hair gel right were he left "her" "hola hot mama" he said the hair gel said nothing because hair gel can't talk "So I have been thinking! What if we became a thing?!?!" He said. The gel said nothing because it can't talk "I will take your silence as a yes!" He said excited " I will make it official by posting it on my snap"D.W Dickson said. When D.W went to school the next day no one cared that he was dating his hair gel he thought he need more hair gel so he went to the bathroom and added a whole bottle of gel. He then introduced his "Girlfriend" to his friends. They then said they all had to go. He was happy to be with the one thing he loved most!
———————————————————————-
I will make a Part 2 if needed

Based on a true story

This person thought it would be a good fucking idea
Danielle_Riddle101