The Hospital

(D.W POV)
After the school day I was going when I went to put my Hair gel down my mother came in "D.W I got a call from the school they said that you have a girlfriend who is hair gel do you want to explain" My stupid ass mother said " Yea my girlfriend is hair gel deal with it" I said she did not understand! "Come to the car with me we have to go somewhere" She said she looked angry but I did not care she was the worst mother anyway and she did not even bother to meet my Gf who is very important in my life but she does not care like always!
(Mother POV)
This boy is so crazy I did not let him lead this kind of life I know who I raised and this is not him! He needs mental help this is why I have to take this dipshit to a mental hospital I have to spend my time doing this shit it makes me mad. Well at least I won't have to deal with him and his "Gf" that is the best part. He is weird I know I I'd not raise him for this so disappointing. I keep wondering we're he gets this from? We turn into the facility "We are here to get you Gf a present" I say lying I do not care about him once he is here I get a big break from him!
(D.W POV)
"We are going to get your Gf a gift" my mother says. Finally she is excepting me for who I am but she is still the dumbest mother alive! I can't wait to get back home to see my Gf she is so pretty. I am the only one that deserves her and gets to use her on my lovely nice soft fluffy hair that every girl sees an then they wish they were my Gf but they are not and all my friends are probably so jealous of me they are losers and that's what makes me cool! I get out of the car it is kind of a walk but not to far this must be a good place. They better have a lot of things for MY Gf if they don't I will have to talk to the manger again just like last time it's always so annoying! I walk in the door and I don't see any gifts. "We're are the gifts" I demanded but my mom was no we're in sight I started to run out but I got pulled onto a room "why am I here" I demanded more then asked! "You are in a mental hospital you will be here for a long time" the women said. She had such a ugly voice "I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND" I demanded this was not fair I have done nothing "You won't see her for a long time" another voice said it was a male it was a very nice voice. I see a hot looking man there "no" I say I will not fall for someone else!

————————————————————————
I will make another one if needed!!

Thanks for the idea Pandascamehome