02 | See him again

I fidgeting my two index fingers as I don't have any clue why I was so nervous out of nowhere. Maybe because of my brother? But I'm happy for him and my chest inflates and deflates to leave a heavy sigh, my brother looked at me in concern.

"You okay Y/n? What happened?" I quickly shooked my head to let him not worried about me, I smiled before I speak. "Nothing, how about you?" I ask, he fixing his neck tie as he also feels nervous.

"I'm nervous, what if his brother won't accept me." I softly chuckle for hearing it, "You're doing great, so don't worry." I calmy stated and he nod. "We arrive! Careful out there okay?"

"We will mom! Thanks." We both get out of the car, feel amazed from what we are seeing right now, such an amazing house. My brother pulled me inside and we see many maids bowed in front of us, I feel embarrassed tho...

"Should we let them bowing us?" I ask him in my whisper voice. "Just let them be." He answered right away, I don't why I felt bad, maybe because I'm not a rich person? We continue our track towards the dining room.

It's such a fancy work of the table and decorations that I could almost see such a glittering reflection from the chandelier shining in my eyes.

My gazed shifted towards a girl that looks like the same age as me, walking towards us and immediately take a hug of my brother as he also hugging her back, I guess it's her girlfriend. "Welcome to our home Babe! And you're his sister right?" I stopped looking around and averted my attention towards her. "Yes I am, Y/n by the way."

I offered her a handshake which she gladly accepted it and shaking each other. "I am Park Elysia, you can call me Ely, and what a lovely name you have!" I smiled hearing her compliments towards me with her beautiful Australian accent. I pulled away my hand, "Thank you, my mom likes to pick a fancy name for both of us siblings.."

She seems so kind, good thing and also relief that it is not a type of brat that I really hate to facing with, but Ely is a very such a nice person. No wonder why my brother have a big feelings towards her, and I'm glad it's his time to suppressing his love for her starting this night. "Have a seat!" She pulled our hands to sit on two chairs.

"I'm sorry for my brother, he always late in every meeting." She apologized.

"No it's okay babe, we can wait for him." He replied immediately, Ely smiled and looking at me again. "Since me and your brother are entered a relationship, what's your status Miss Y/n?" Curiosity asked. I cleared my throat because of her unexpected question.

"I'm single." I answered. "Oh? Why? You have such a young and beautiful face! Don't waste your beauty sis. And also, I think we can be close friends!" I chuckled at her cheerly behavior, I took a glimpse on my brother beside me and his lips lifted into smile slightly. As if he's happy to see his girl being happy, and I'm so jealous, is there a man for me?

"I don't know why I'm still single, maybe I should wait for the right time." I said, and they nod. "Yeah you're right." She replied, I saw her taking her phone and looking for some text she have to expect, a text from her brother. "Okay, my brother almost arrive so we have to wait for a minutes." We both nod.

I heard a noise of the notification sound from my phone, I opened my purse and take my phone to check who's the person texted me.

>Hon! Can you come out here for
a bit? Your brother left his money on
the backseat.
-MOM

Okay Mom, I'll be there shortly.<
SENT-

I quickly tapping my hands to his thighs, he looks at me with his question face, I slowly let my face near to his ear to whisper something.