Devil

Avery's pov:

"Room number 1 done. Not many rooms left are there, Avery?"

Great.

Absolutely fucking great.

I'm gonna die, aren't I?

Now all I could do is just wait here and pray I don't die and Wilbur arrives in time.

By now, my 'mother' is probably searching my room.

And in the midst of my panicking, I hear sirens.

Police sirens.

Please be coming to my house

And seconds later I hear multiple aggressive knocks on the front door of the house.

"For fucks sake. Your little friends called the police didn't they? Couldn't give a fuck. I'm gonna kill you before they're in"

After a while more and more aggressive knocks, I hear the faint sentence of

"If you don't open the door now we'll have to bust our way in miss"

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I DON'T WANT MY DOOR BUST DOWN"

"but, I'll just say they got the wrong address and in the blink of an eye you'll be dead Avery."

I hear her menacingly say those words before trudging down the stairs.

"Please be here will", I whispered to myself.

Wilbur's pov:

I quickly speed my way through the light traffic of the roads to get to Avery's house as Dream finished reporting to the police.

"I really hope she's okay. If not I'm gonna beat up her bitch ass of a mother", Tommy fumed from the very last seat in the back of the car where he sat with Drista.

"I second that", Ranboo said.

"I'm agreeing. If that girl somehow gets hurt, I won't be afraid to throw hands", Drista says.

"I think before any of you start punching her, me and will are gonna be the first people to do it. I'm putting y'all in charge for pulling us back incase that does happen", Dream says.

After going past the speed limit for awhile more, I reach Avery's house.

I hear everyone in the car let out a sigh of relief seeing that the cops were already there, knocking on the house door.

I parked the car as everyone rushed out. Dream immediately went up to one of the police men that was stood by the side of the house, with Ranboo, Drista and Tommy trailing behind.

Tubbo and Lani stood by me, all of us worrying for the poor girl in the house.

"Will she be okay Wilbur?", Lani asked me.

"She'll be okay. She's smart, she knows how to hide", I say while lifting my hand and resting it on her shoulder.

And with that sentence, I didn't know who I was reassuring. Myself or Lani and Tubbo.

Moments later, the quortro comes running back.

"They said that their trying to get her mother to open the door, if not they'll break it down", Dream said with a sigh.

"And we also requested so that if her mother denies having Ave in the house, they still search the house", he added on.

And speak of the devil.

******************************
Hihi!

a cliffhanger cause I love yall so much.

Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter tho!

I also need some opinions. I want to start a new book, and I'm stuck between doing a oneshot book and a x reader or x oc. Let me know what you guys want please!!

Make sure you guys eat something, drink some water and get some sleep

I love you <33