part-20

days and months passed so fast...  jimin and ella became closer and closer....

Ella won the title of that music show and now she's in +1...she don't know that ,she's growing some feelings for jimin....

a working day...

I was standing beside a tree in our school waiting for jimin to come... I don't know why... but his face was unhappy, I asked about it but he didn't said anything he just looked at me and gave me a painful smile...

*Driiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg*

the first bell rang and we both rushed to our class..

**********

at the time of class I kept looking at jimin , but he wasn't even listening to the teacher.... my mind kept thinking about him... why is he behaving like this??what happened to him? I asked myself and then there was an announcement....

yes, SCHOOL TOUR.....everyone was excited talking about their dresses, stuffs and everything , I was also excited and looked at jimin to see now his mind changed or not....

he was still sitting with a faded face.... I was wondering what happened to the pleasant baby chim chim......

*******

Evening..

I went to the park cause I was home alone and my parents will come at late night....

I sat on a swing and memories of my granny was flashing in my mind...thoughts were running through my brain about jimin.....

finally, I decided to go to jimin's home... I turned around and scared a bit by seeing a man wearing black hoodie and standing infront of me...

I looked at him and felt a release when  I realised it was jimin..

'hey, jimin!!! I was thinking of you and I d-

before letting me to finish my chat he hugged me tightly....I can feel his heart beating so fast.... I tried my best to push him but he was hugging me that much tight.... then I decided that strength won't work so I asked....

'jiminaah leave me... what are you doing..??'

'I feel unloved ,do you know what's the specialty of this day??' he kept hugging me tighter and asked...

'no, let me leave.. I can't breathe now..' I shouted..he released that hug and looked at me..

' on this day, my mamma died infront of my eyes.... I need her... I need love.. please ella.. understand me..' that was my first time I saw him crying....

'jiminaah.   it's okey please don't cry...'

I took his hand and hold it...

'I need my mamma back...' he sobbed..

'jimin, we don't get them back.... if there were a chance... I would also wishing for my granny...'  my voice was also breaking...

there was a huge silence between us after that...

'Ella'...jimin broke the silence...

I looked at him .....

'shall we continue this friendship for the rest of our life..??'......he asked with his teary eyes and vibrating voice...

'yes' I replied

'that not what I mean.. I mean..'

'do you love me??' I asked with my un patience...

'yes,I need your love....'

I felt butterflies in my stomach for the first time... my heart kept beating fast ... I nodded my head....

________________________________

pie: I know cutie it's a short chapter I'm sorry cutie and this is the climax ✌🏻 love is growing between the two angels .....