Bonnie (Main story)

SHORT!!!

(I'll try to make the main story,What put in the description small one-shots with Glamrock!Freddy/Michael Afton and Gregory but this will still be a request one-shots book I just wanna fill it up and get ideas off my head before I go crazy.Also I needa get better at editing cause there're always typos in my works.)

Gregory POV

We just go up the none working escalator to go to Bonnie's bowling alley,I remembering seeing a present I didn't get to before i was chased out by Chica.When I turned to Freddy read to ask him for him to go inside the hatch because it'll be easier,I stopped as he stared at the big purple rabbit with fear.I was beyond confused were all the animatronics friends why did Freddy seem to fear the bunny one?

"Freddy?"I asked seeming to get Freddy out of a trance,He peered down to me and frowned but quickly covered it with a friendly smile,Before he could speak I walked towards him turning my back to the big rabbit."Why don't you like Bonnie?"Freddy looks panicked than sighs as he crouches down to my height.

"It's not that I don't like Bonnie."He seems to struggle pronouncing the name like it physically hurt him."The picture just brings up unwanted memories..."Freddy turns away from my gaze as I smile and walk behind him making him turn towards me confused.

"Well it's not like we need to got there anyway how about we go and get the fazer blaster!"I exclaimed excited.Freddy seems to think than turns towards the building again wondering about the present I had wanted,"We can get it later."I smiled than grabbed Freddy's hand dragging him away from the establishment and towards the fun fazer blast on the other side of the auditorium.