CHAPTER 11

(As soon as avu spoke that it could be nandra mansion too everyone came in tension

(As soon as avu spoke that it could be nandra mansion too everyone came in tension.. )

Sid- we are immediately going to nandra mansion guys..

(They immediately sat in the car and went to nandra mansion so that they could save everyone but they were late) (they couldn't save their friends)

(As soon as they reached they saw the whole mansion was destroyed.. As soon as avu saw it she  broke down  on her  knees.. She could not believe the fact that she was not able to save anyone .... She saw many people including some people who were just passing from the mansion coming towards  her And consoling her but all the consoling was vain)

(On the other hand sid was standing there numb.. He didn't know how to react.. He was feeling like he lost everything today.. His friends whim trusted sid like hell but sid couldn't save anyone)

(Nidhi and jack were even not able to digest every thing that had happened today..)

(Abhinavi and ritsman were consoling avu because Avu's condition was getting miserable...)

Rits-avu don't worry everything will be fine

Avu (shouts) - how will everything be fine..?? I lost my dad earlier.. I lost my friends today.. How will it be fine.. ??

Manjul.- it wasn't your fault avu.. Please don't cry..

Avu- it was my fault manjul.. It was..  Earlier I was not able to good daughter and now see  I am not a good friend too.. I should have shame on myself...

(She again broke down)

(Jack and nidhi was about to say something but they saw sid entering the mansion.... Avu followed sid as she could not afford to loose anyone else from her life..  As soon as she entered she saw the whole house destroyed.. She was recalling all the moments she had  in this house with her family and friends..)

( she hesitantly took few more steps and then what she saw was the last thing she wanted to see.. Her friends dead body..)

(Fai, jan, reem,  jai, riyaz, Anu and randeep's body was lying lifelessly on the floor.. She  went near jan's body and said)-

Avu- jan.. Please wake up.. I promise I will not irritate you ever again in my life.. I promise but don't do this to me..

( after getting no response from jan she went near Fai's body and said) -

Avu- see fai.. Jan is not waking up and because of that i am not talking to her....  If you also don't wake up then I will not talk to u also...

(Avu knew that they were not gonna wake up but still she did not wanted to loose the hope)

(Suddenly she heard someone  coughing badly.. She stood up and followed that voice..)

(She  saw that ashi was coughing badly near the kitchen and sid was making her drink water)