AM I BROKEN? (part7)

(Hi everyone I'm just adding this song for fun and yes I listened to it now,and when I scroll the song still plays . Not like I didn't know , but yeah enjoy this part)

- what is love if you not
here with me.

Y/n's POV

I started to think that I was too emotional cause yeah sounds like it. I watched as Sae and that girl walked hand in hand until they were out of sight. Did she really play me . As I was crying I heard my name being called out with a familiar voice "y/n is that you?" I wipe my tears and turn around to see Gi-hun. "Oh hi Gi-hun ..........why are you sweating?" I say jokingly and I fake smile as I look down cause a tear fell down my cheek. "Well I ran after you to give you this you forgot it" I look up to see what I forgot . Oh its my pass to go into the staff office in the part time job I work at . I took it "thanks" I said as another tear roll down my cheek and I turn around to walk but I got cut off by Gi-huns voice again " Why were you crying?" He asked and spoke again " I stood at that wall a little far but I did see you cry " he pointed to where he stood. It is a wall with a little distance to where I was standing . " it's just a heartbreak thing. Nothing to worry about I'm just having a bad nigh-" he cut me off " is it because that girl hold someone else or were you just lookin" I shake my head "it's just a long story...but I'll tell you" ............. I told him how me and Sae met and pretty much the whole thing till now. " What next?" He said very interested in my story " I think she played me so I cried cause I liked her and there she is touching a girl and as I wondered to myself if she does this to all girls you came" he nods. He had tears in his eyes because of my story I also told him about Rosie. So he pretty much wanted to help me and I did need someone to help find Rosie and to even see If Sae is really a playgirl.

As we walked and talked about what we should do I heard a buzz from my phone
DING!

CHAT

BADDIE🔥: y/n I'm sorry for telling
You this late but I'm on my way. K?

I looked at Gi-hun and he saw the message " well tell her something already kid" . I shake my head " what do I even say huh?" He takes the phone . And starts texting her .

SHYFLY🤭 : yes but I'm not at home
So yeah I'm at a friend's house she
Invited me at her house for sleepover.

BADDIE🔥 : Friend what friend?

SHYFLY🤭: she is basically my
Crush .........so I need advise.

BADDIE🔥: what crush
and what advise?

SHYFLY🤭: To ask her out....

BADDIE🔥: Just don't ask her out.
What I mean is who is this friend of yours and where does she stay .