하나 | one

a couple months later, 27 april
seoul, in a huge apartment
15:25 pm

-

y/n's pov

"LET'S GO!!!!!" ryan yelled, standing up and twerking all of a sudden.

"nah you trippin bro, ain't no way i lost" hyeon said, unable to accept his defeat.

"can both of you shut the fuck up for a second?!" i yelled. they pointed the middle finger in response.

"must suck huh? I don't get how you guys are friends. I don't see any similarities in any of you." leo stated.

"maybe if you do hang out with us more often, you'll see but nah, your hardworking ass loves to work so much." hyeon replied.

"whatever" leo said.

i shook my head. to be in seoul with these three idiots, i rather jump off a building. i looked at my empty sheet of paper. i can't. i can't seem to sketch anything. no inspiration... even if i look up for some, it won't help.

i feel like throwing everything on my desk. this is so annoying. why can't i get any ideas into my head?

it's just a small sketch of a building blueprints... nothing too complex.

ah, whatever. i give up. I'm going to try to write lyrics and maybe come out with a sound in my head while writing.

nope, i give up. I can't. this is getting annoying by the minute.

"giving up already?" leo asked. i looked at him and sighed. "go take a break"

oh yes.. a break. i took out my lighter from my drawer and headed to the balcony.

"i said a break y/n... not a smoke break." leo stated.

"a break is still a break." i replied and rolled my eyes. i went to the balcony and lit my cigarette. i took a puff.

ah, this feels refreshing.

a few sticks later, i finally went in. "that was nice not gonna lie" i stated.

"hm.. i take that you're not going to continue doing what you were doing just now yeah? why don't you take my job as a interviewer?" leo asked. "come up with questions... it's not that hard especially when you can research."

"who am i interviewing? more important, am i going to get paid?" i asked. leo chuckled.

"yeah you're going to get paid obviously, dumbass. and the people you're going to interview are bts. it'll be fun. aren't you a fan of them?" leo replied.

"ah... bts. nah i won't say a fan, i do listen to some of their songs though, it's nice." i stated. "i'll take up the offer.. maybe i can ask some questions that can give me inspiration. when is it?"

"first of may. not much time but I'm pretty you'll get it all worked out. it'll be here by the way." leo said.

"ah, that's convenient. also, how did you get that job? it's abit weird." i asked.

"well they reached out to me... I'm gonna work with them too for a year. their boss even asked if they could interview them as part of it. this is going to be fun honestly. why don't you join me?" leo replied.

"ah... that's nice. your name's getting out really well. and me joining? hm. I'll think about it. I'm not sure if it'll benefit me that much." i said.

"think about it.. you can join me anytime you want. I'm pretty sure they'll allow you. your talent's for music is great." leo stated. i chuckled and shook my head.