#05.

.........

Jisoo's pov

I was knocked out for 1 and a half hour due to my panic attack. And guess where am I right now? Buying Ice-cream with them.

I was upset that they forgot Dara unnie's death anniversary but I couldn't stay mad at them. They are my brother's after all, and I only have them. I can't let them see me in my miserable self so I'm trying to act like a normal person. A person who doesn't have any problems. A person who's not carrying a heavy heart and negative feelings.

"Slowly you might slip."Hearing my older brother Jin, warned me when I turn towards him holding his hand.

It felt warm thinking that they cared about me of course I'm their little sister. But the real warmth I was living back then is no longer with me. I lost myself and until now I still couldn't find it. Can somebody help me how to find my old self? And help me how to bring my life back then? That's impossible. It was already in the past but still. I couldn't let go with it.

"Jisoo here wear this. The weather is cold you might catch a cold."Taehyung pulled my wrist made me stop from walking. I smiled at him when he look at me. Do I really have to act like I'm unbreakable?

Cold... despite of the thick coat that Tae made me wear, despite of Jin hyung's warm hand. I couldn't feel anything. No genuine warmth, just pure cold.

"That's the reason why I love you twinny."I said as he shook his head. I was about to go when Jin spoke made me froze.

"I wish you're always like this. Dressed like that, you're pretty. And just for today of course." formal,dressed like this,and being pretty.

Yeah, I love wearing sneakers, cute dresses, fancy and luxurious bag, wearing light makeups, feeling butterflies in my stomach whenever someone's complimenting how gorgeous I am. Not to be brag.

"There. Let's go there guys it's Seokjin hyung's treat today~~~" I said. Ignoring his previous comment. I look at Jungkook who's looking at me. I sighed and went in front of him. Everyone stopped on their tracks and look at us. They look at me in confusion. Jungkook stared at me as I smiled at him. Not a fake, sarcastic smile but a genuine and sincere smile.

"Let's be friends for today. Deal?"I ask. lending my hand in the front for a handshake. He look at me again. hesitating to accept it.

"Jungkook." He once look at me again with his eyes widened. Calling him by his name is rare for me. Since we both always called each other by our last names or even curses like ,'little shit' 'huge shit' 'fucker' and everything as our nicknames.

"I'm serious. Let's have fun today since I'm happy and today is a special day for me."I added. He then shakes my hand gave me a bunny smile.

"Dude let go of my sister's hand now."Namjoon said pulling me beside him I look at him and hissed.

"Stop being so possessive. How can you find a lover if you always think and care about me!"He look at me in disbelief.

"You're my first love sweetheart." I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. That's cringe.

"Hyung, you need to practice yourself living without me. I mean all of you should practice. I am not staying with you forever okay." They suddenly stared at me. And gave me a threatening stare. What the heck?

"I know what you guys are thinking. Don't worry I'm not leaving." yet..

I chuckled. I always wanted to leave and live my life to the fullest. I want to escape my life here. My messy life.