I WANT TO BE HAPPY

" This is me mom's favourite daughter " .  I wish that this line will become into reality one day .

When I was small my mom used to fell so annoyed for me . She used dressed up me like a doll but I think I was always a doll to her who don't have feelings . I used to be a good student in the class . I always got good marks in the exams but those marks wasn't enough for my mom because I didn't got the 1st place  . She always used to compare me with others but she never ever gave me any motivation in my whole life She never inspired me she think comparing with other makes me motivated.  She always used to beat me. One day I got 100 out of 83 marks in one subject but that wasn't the final exam tho. But still I got so sacred and I decided to hide it for her. But after 1 day someone  called my mom from school  and she got to know about the result . She got so mad at me and started to beat me so hard . Till now I got those mark on my body . She maybe give what I want but not what I need .
I want her to be happy with what makes me happy.
" I love to draw " but she never let me to do anything else expect STUDY.
She never appreciate me for anything. Not even when i got good mark. But she always beats me for having bad marks.
She was never on my side when I was going through hard time . Even she became the reason for me to have a hard time.

*I LOVE MYSELF *

I want to tell my mom that for being successful in life you not have to change yourself you should change the world my being yourself.

I am still LOOKING FOR HAPPINESS.

I really hope that one day my mom will understand me and support me . Accept me the way I am .

I just want my mom's support and there is my happiness :')