001

Warning : Suicide attempt

Dailing...

"Hello? Tetta?"

"To the point, y/n. I'm busy now"

"Oh, sorry! Are you going home today?"

"I don't think I can. Sleep without me"

"Oh.. Okay, don't forget to eat. take car-"

Call ends

He hung up before you could even finished your sentence. But it's all normal now. Used to his behavior. After all, it's the 6th year of your marriage. And you love him and definitely don't wanna see him angry or pissed.

And as his wife, you understand him the most, obviously. of course, you know he LOVED you, too. Though it took a lots of efforts to make him love and married you. It was traumatic for him to be in love again after being rejected by his crush, until that one day 8 years ago, you saved him from getting killed by a crazy man.

"I miss you"

You glanced at the big portrait in the living room. Wedding picture of you and him. Forehead touching, your eyes closed while he gaze at your lovingly. Lovely. You still remember how cheekily he kissed you in front of the photographer after those shot! Obviously that photo was taken as well, lol. You adores him so much. Despite of his compassionless, you still love him. and he is the best and no one can change your mind.

"Hurry home darling~"

You've been sleeping alone for a while now and haven't seen your husband for 9 days. You missed him already, obviously. So you texted him this time, not wanting to disturb him with phone call. At least he can reply anytime, when he doesn't busy or got work to do

Chat

Yesterday :

Make sure you eat something
12:00

Take some rest. Don't stress so much about work.
15.30

Goodnight my husband ❤
I love you.
20:30

Today :

Good morning!
Did you eat breakfast?
You going home today?
Want me to prepare your favorite side dishes?
7:00

Morning. Not yet. Sorry y/n. Not today.
8:47

It's okay... take care of yourself
When you get home, I have important thing to discuss

seen 8:48

Chat ends

You let out a heavy sigh. Your husband always busy. Of course you understand he is working hard for the family. But sometimes you're lonely. Home alone with nothing to do. But well, what can you do? Just bear with it.

However, Kisaki isn't the type that controlling you, he never prevent you from socialising or doing outdoor activities, hanging out with your friends or use all his money on unnecessary shoppings, but you are smart enough to understand, as a wife to the leader of underworld syndicate, going out unguarded isn't gonna end well. That's why you preferred staying at home, waiting for your handsome & hardworking husband to return.