🍁 THE FEAR OF UNKNOWN 🍁

When Nanon ends up living a life being compared to his older brother Gulf for seven years, what could possibly change of it all of sudden?

After losing his mother when he was just seven and after his father decides to ignore him and remarry another woman, Nanon Korapat lives in the Fear Of Unknown of what life will bring to him next.

Will he have to live the rest of his life sunk in that fear or will it change to be a journey he never expected?

Dig in and check out!

Nanon/Prim (Main Couple)
Mew/Gulf (Main Couple)
Tay/New (Side Couple)
Ohm/Film (Side Couple)
Chimon/Love (Side Couple)

-----

Category - Long Story (At least 65 chapters)

This story is on the genre of slice of life and as most of you all know already, my long stories focus a lot on family bonding, friendship and love with angst so this will not be any different.

As you all already saw the couples, I think you know this but I will still say it. This is NOT A FULL BL. This has one straight main couple and one BL main couple with side couples mixed up. So please bear that in mind ❤

This story is only for open minded readers because there will be definitely explicit scenes and therefore reader discretion is also advised.

To be honest, this story already has 10 chapters typed and has been inside of my library for so long and this is the story I started to write soon after I started WITH THE WIND and LOVING THE TWISTED. But as you all know, I got so busy that I did not even finish WITH THE WIND yet (though I am proud I successfully completed 77 chapters of LOVING THE TWISTED 😂) so I did not have the time to finish this.

Most probably this will stay in the library until I finish the whole thing and then will be published chapter by chapter so I don't keep you all waiting after I start. So basically this will take long to come out but I wanted to share this with you all first because this is a story I am rather proud of.

With that being said, I will love it if you need to ask me anything about the story and if you don't mind spoilers, you can literally ask anything and I won't mind. But for any questions about the plot spoilers, I would be texting you privately so I won't spoil the readers who do not want to see them. So... The question poll is open! 😗

(P.S - Since this has a lot of couples, there are a lot of characters so please skip if you don't want to go through the pics. He he 😁🙉)