1%

I'm praying I won't loose interest in this story

••••

"logan, logan wake up wake up! it's moving day! come on logan wake up!" my little sister jumps up and down on my body. "okay, okay ali I'm up, I'm up." I rub my eyes and sit up showing her that I've surrendered. "come on, let's go! get ready you slow poke!" she squishes my face and runs out of my room. I sigh and slump out of bed.

moving day, just great. the day I've been dreading since I first found out. today I'm leaving berlin and all my problems to live in new york. my family is very rich so we've been out of berlin plenty of times, but to go live in a place like new york is just so different coming from a small place in germany.

don't get me wrong - new york is gorgeous, but I like having a quiet, secluded, cup of tea kind of life, you know? I bet you think since I'm rich I'm very popular in school and have billions of friends, but I'm exactly the opposite. I go to a private school where basically everyone has money and I'd rather stay at home, read a book, and order pizza - so I can see that cute delivery boy every time I call - than go to a party on a saturday night.

"logan, lets go! we'll miss our flight!" my mom yells. I grab my suitcases and walk as slow as possible down the stairs. "jeffrey can you get that for her?" my mom points to my suitcases. "of course mrs. tyler." jeffrey runs to my side and steals the suitcases out of my hands. "sweetie why the long face? new york is the city where dreams are made of." she exclaims while handing jeffrey the rest of the suitcases. "mom please don't quote empire state of mind and no I'm just tired." lie. "I'm sure you'll make tons of new friends. and who knows maybe you'll meet the love of your life there." she winks. I laugh, "yeah okay mom."

we walk outside and my sister and dad are already in the car ready to go. I hop in the back next to my sister who's smiling widely and beaming with excitement - at least one of us is happy. "logi look!" my sister holds up a picture of her huge new room (that I've seen billions of times) on her ipad. "wow ali, you've got a cool room." I smile and pinch her cheek. "I can't wait till we get to our new home!" she squeals.

"yeah, me too." I sigh.

••••

cries because I finally found the time to update

p.s sorry if this chapter is really boring I'll try my best to make it as interesting as possible