𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

─────── ───────

VIII.

─────── ───────

September 16th, 2016

Parker became unconventionally radio silent.

Calls were a no go, texts were left un-responded, and Lorelai became even more worried. Her first thought was to ask her other siblings what had happened with Parker that made him go from 3-hour-phone calls to absolutely nothing in mere months, but they had no answers as well, it seemed as though everyone was equally confused.

So the end of the summer was left with a rather anxious Lorelai, a burnt-out Wilbur, and a missing Parker.

The only viable person she hadn't contacted was her father.

"I don't want to call him." Lorelai blanked, pacing through the living space of Valerie's townhouse, "I really don't."

"Then don't." Val responded plainly, she was reasonably pregnant now, due in about 3 months.

"But Parker—" The younger sister cut in, "No one knows where he is!"

The red-haired one thought to herself for a short moment before answering, "He could be fine yknow, just went on a getaway and didn't tell anyone."

─────── ───────

"It is done." Wil said, closing the laptop with a relieved sigh, "I'm officially unenrolled."

"I'm proud of you," Lorelai smiled fondly, laying her head against his shoulder.

"How's it feel to be the official breadwinner of this flat?" Wilbur smiled, raising his eyebrows with a tone of joking pleasure.

"Oh it feels wonderful, my minimum wage librarian job really gets us far." She chuckled, "What's your plans now that you're officially uneducated and have no plans?"

"David and I were talking about starting a commentary thing," Wil exclaimed, the French girl noticed how his eyes brightened with excitement at the mention, "We'd react to reddit things and post it on YouTube."

"As long as you don't become an incel, I think it's a great idea." Lorelai grinned, laughing when Wilbur rolled his eyes at her suggestion of him becoming a redditer-incel.

"Just you wait, we're going to become rich and famous just for being on reddit so much that we get recognized in public for being Youtubers." Wilbur said with a sarcastic confidence.

"That'd be insane." Lorelai thought deeply, "Like—you're just walking to Vienna's one day, and people know you."

"It'd be cool." Wilbur agreed, "But I doubt we'd get that far."

"Who knows," Lorelai noticed, "I think you will."

Another couple weeks passed, meaning the holidays were upon Wil and Lorelai (again). But it also meant that Val was to have her baby soon. And the thought didn't seem very real until there was an excited call from Darcy just 2 weeks before Christmas.

"Oh my god," Lorelai rushed, pacing through the London flat with nerves of anxiety, "Oh my god."

"Lorelai," Wilbur held onto her shoulders, "take a breather."

"I'm gonna be an aunt." Lorelai hissed, "Oh my god, It's happening!"

"It is." He nodded, gulping back his own anxiety, "just calm down for a second."