Ange and Jeanne's Secret Past? A Brilliant Peridot Ultra Drive Awakens!

Ange's POV
Time: 25 Years Ago... | Location: Mitsukaido Middle School

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I opened the bathroom door to see nothing but an empty lavender set of cubicles. I heard nothing but the winds from outside. This is very weird. Where did everyone go?

I sighed and went back out again. I looked at the time on my watch, it read half past four. Normally I will be back home where the aroma of my mom's traditional jerk chicken curry will await my grumbling stomach. Sadly, that didn't happen. I'm still stuck in this school after some loud explosion happened during Home Economics.

I had my entire life ahead of me. I got my best grades ever in the last exams, my family thinks very positively about me, I was accepted into Clef Academy, and I'm also training to be a butler. Maybe one day I'll serve a very rich family...

"Personnel: Undetected." Crap. Who's there?! I quickly rolled over a nearby plant pot. I brushed off my dark purple hair and peeked my head out. I saw a girl, I think she was around our age holding a massive saber. From the back, I only saw yellow hair, some sort of uniform and a cap. Who is she?

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ 👾🎮👾 ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °
Ange and Jeanne's Secret Past? A Brilliant Peridot Ultra Drive Awakens!
° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ 👾🎮👾 ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

Third Person POV

"Plate Terrorbyte." The girls in their Cure forms were particularly fighting another Level 1 Terrorbyte summoned by Jeanne d'Arc. It was a plate-themed Terrorbyte using its body as a Shield. Some part of Mitsukaido was engulfed in a Cyber Zone which unlikely no citizens were trapped but unfortunately the Cyber Zone was very similar to the one Victorie summoned.

"Pretty Cure Triple Combo Punch!" Glitch, Pyro and Tunes thrusted their fists towards the Terrorbyte, however it simply shielded itself with a smaller plate. The girls yelped as they fell through the air, they quickly flipped against a nearby abandoned skyscraper the moment they saw it behind them.

"T-Talk about cheap...!" Glitch grunted. She was the first to fall off then followed by the others. They landed on the ground face to face with Jeanne and the Terrorbyte.

"Is that so?" Jeanne crossed her arms, "Terrorbyte, attack!"

"Terrorbyte." It summoned disks towards the Cures.

"You guys! I have a plan!" Glitch announced with a plan on her face. Somewhat Pyro and Tunes knew what she was going to say. The girls separated themselves, running across the field.

"Terrorbyte. Terrorbyte." It didn't sound like it but it switched its head back and forth.

"Glitch, what are you planning to d-do?" stuttered Tunes, barely keeping up as she was panting.

Pyro nodded in agreement, "Yes! At least edit your Speech.txt beforehand!"

Glitch gulped and leaped forward, "Wait! You'll see very... soon! Let's join now!"

Tunes, Pyro and Glitch jumped mid-air joining like pieces of clay. "Pretty Cure Triple Combo Hammer!" They thrusted their hands out and slammed it down like a hammer.

"Uh? What smart thinking Pretty Cure..." Jeanne stared at her monster crashing down the pixel battlefield.

"Alright, here I-I go!" Tunes readied herself.

"Fortissimo HeadControl!" Tunes grabbed out her weapon, and placed the Passionate Gear Chip on the center. She slid her finger across the three heart-shaped gems on the remote playing a compressed chiptune for each heart. It glowed multiple colors before it shone chartreuse.