3x07

April 16, 2015- you want to do what (says hayley who was in the living room with Mason and Elizabeth

Elizabeth: invite them here for dinner (says)

Hayley: and why would we allow them here when aisha almost hurted my daughter (says)

Elizabeth: you don't have to go to this dinner you can take the girls out for the night (says)

Hayley: no I'm going I'm a part of this family too (says) I could ask Tyler but then again he deserves to know what's going on too so I'm going to call Chloe and they can stay over there with her just for the night

Elizabeth: ok I'll go call her (says and leaves)

Mason then came in

Mason: hey Hayley have you seen Ruby lately (says)

Hayley: no why (ask)

Mason: I haven't seen her all week (says)

Hayley: well I'm sure she's fine I mean she has her own problems (says)

Mason: I guess you're right (says)

Hayley: I know I'm right (says and kiss him)

Mason: so from what I heard Chloe's going to be watching the girls tonight

Hayley: yeah I hope she's not busy today ( says)

Mason: are you kidding me she would literally cancel her whole plans just to spend time with the girls I mean it's been awhile since she has (says)

Hayley: well you can say the girls have everyone wrapped around their little finger (says and smiles)

Mason: definitely me, mostly hope (says)

Hayley: yeah hope is a Daddy's girl but Miracle we'll catch up she just had to get older (says and he smiles)

Mason: you better get dressed (says and she nods) we got a long night ahead of us

Hayley: and please do promise that this will be our last dinner with them (says)

Mason: I'm sure this will be our last dinner with them i promise (says, she nods and leaves)

Mason then heard chloe at the door with elizabeth, he then goes up to the girls room to see them playing with a toy

Mason: hey girls (says smiling)

Hope: daddy (says and hugs him)

Mason: hey so earlier your mommy decided that you and your sister would stay with Chloe for the night we have some business to take care of (says)

Hope: we get to stay with Auntie Chloe (says jumping up and down)

Mason: yes you are now let's get you girls packed (says, she nods and he helped them pack their things)

Down stairs

Hope: auntie chloe (says and hugs her)

Chloe: hi my little princess (says kissing her head) you guys ready to go (says and hope nods, mason handed miracle to her)

Mason: now you girls be good for Auntie Chloe okay (says and hope nods again) okay have fun

He says and they leave

Elizabeth: are you sure this is safe for them to be with her (ask)

Mason: me and Hayley trust her for the girls with our lives she wouldn't try and endanger them (says) now we better get dressed for this dinner (says and leaves)

The family set the dinner up and all they were doing was waiting for Jordan and Aisha

Tyler: do you really think it's a good idea to invite them here (ask)