backstory:)

When you were young you lived with your father and little sister since your mother had died giving birth to you. Your father was caring and would've done anything to protect the both of you, and he did.

A normal night when you were 11 and your sister was 6 a group of highly trained people broke into your house trying to steal something...you and your sister. There was nothing special about the two of you but of course your father tried to protect you and failed, you couldn't remember much of what happened after but you were helpless and they succeeded at taking both of you.

You and your sister were separated and that was the last time you saw her. 8 years went by and you ere stuck with these random people who tested on you, broke you over and over again and trained to become some sort of weapon. You didn't have a choice but every single second you were there you were finding out ways to escape and eventually you did. Once you escaped you spent days and days searching for your sister but no matter what you couldn't find her.

You were constantly on the run trying to find somewhere to stay for 2 years and experimenting with your new abilities that they have you. In the past these only caused destruction and pain however you wanted to learn how to control them and use them for better things. You found yourself going around and helping people until one day you ended up helping the people in Sokovia from Ultron, not realising the Avengers were there. Once everything was over they thought that you would be a good addition to the team and since you had nowhere else to go you decided to join. They helped train you and prepare you for fights and you ended up finding a group that was like family. However there was still some people you didn't particularly know that well...

———————————————————————————
These are just some extra things you should know ab the story:
I don't usually write smut so if it's not great then feel free to share some constructive criticism:)
This won't all be smut lmao there's probably only about 4 (not sure) chapters with like heavy smut.
Y/n is 23
This is also only like my second time writing a wattpad story
This is going to be set in 2021
I hope you enjoy the story! :)

Training outfit for chapter 1: