Chapter 1

Strawberry Crepe's pov
I wake up to my mom telling me to get ready for school and I did because I'm to tried to tell her that I don't want to go to school but I decided to go anyway to just go for the school doesn't call my mom that I didn't go to school.
So I get ready for school and go downstairs and said good morning to my mom and ate breakfast and went to school.

Gumball's  pov
I'm at in class talking to my friends Cherry,Pancake and Mustard waiting for class to started but after Custard walked in the class Pancake left to go talk to him and that didn't bother us since Custard is also my friend and is also I heard from Cherry that Pancake has a crush on Custard but I'm not sure is that is true but Pancake's business is none of my concern and I hear the door open to see Strawberry Crepe walked in the class I don't know why I was I blushing but I made sure that nobody saw that I was blushing at one of my friends.

Strawberry Crepe's pov
As soon as I walk into class go to my desk and started thinking
'Hmm did I see Gumball blush at me hmm no no why would my crush and friend would be blushing at me
I started to feel someone shaking me and I stop  thinking to see one of my friends and the little brother of my crush/friend Sorbet Shark.

Sorbet Shark pov
I was talking to my friends Mango,Pancake,Peppermint,Soda,Squid,Pumpkin Pie and Cotton when I see that Strawberry Crepe walk through the classroom door and I saw him turn a little pink when he went to sit in his desk and go deep in thought so I got up and went to talk to them and started to shake them since he wasn't hearing me say his name and that seemed to work.

Strawberry Crepe's pov
I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sorbet Shark "Yea what do you need Sorbet  Shark?" "OooOOoOooOOOooOo ? (What are you thinking of ?)" "Oh um it's nothing  , why are you asking ?" "Oo oOO oOOo o OoOO ooo Oo. (Oh it's that I heard from Cotton and Pumpkin Pie that there is a new student in our class.)" "Oh really I didn't know , Im going to ask for more info from Cotton and Pumpkin Pie" "OoOo Oo (Oh Ok)"

Cotton Pov
I see Sorbet Shark talking to Strawberry Crepe  but i remembered that me and Pumpkin pie have to show the new kid around so I went to talk to Pumpkin pie but I didn't know where she is so i went to find Pumpkin Pie and I ended up finding her in the Principal's office talking to the new kid "Hi I'm Cotton and what's your name" "Oh my name is Tiramisu and I think you and Pumpkin Pie are going to show me around school" "Oh yea let's start with the 1st floor ,when it's lunch time we show you the 2nd floor and before school ends we show you the 3rd floor

Tiramisu pov
Pumpkin pie and Cotton told me that they are going to show me around the school before school starts and Pumpkin Pie asked me to show her my schedule and she told me that I have the same classes as her and her friends and I was pretty happy to have all of my classes with my new friends.

I'm sorry about the delay of the chapter